Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C Roberts 11:29 - Jan 18 with 7576 viewsZut_Alors

For those at the game last night, how did he do?

C Roberts on 16:07 - Jan 18 with 1894 viewsjasper_T

C Roberts on 16:04 - Jan 18 by Swansea93

Bloody hell 21, and we had him for 5m, crazy to think people thought he wasn't good enough for us.

Did you see the Oxford game, mate?
C Roberts on 16:14 - Jan 18 with 1879 viewsfelixstowe_jack

C Roberts on 15:24 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

One post earlier on clearly says Mawson shouted at Roberts after the incident. How can you read it any other way?

Are you making comments based on what somebody else thinks they saw or were you at the game to see the incident?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

C Roberts on 16:28 - Jan 18 with 1855 viewsSwansea93

C Roberts on 16:07 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Did you see the Oxford game, mate?

Yeah he was a d!ckhead, but his personality aside he was a really good player for us.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

C Roberts on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 1851 viewsAustinIsOurHero

C Roberts on 16:14 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Are you making comments based on what somebody else thinks they saw or were you at the game to see the incident?

No, I wasn't at the game. I'm going on what has been posted on here. If you read my initial comment, I said 'IF Mawson did that, shame on him'.
I don't know if he definitely did or not & my point was whether it happened or not, senior players shouldn't be having a go at young players, especially one making his home debut.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

C Roberts on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 1838 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Played very well and the reason naughton played well lastnite is that he knows roberts is ahead of him now for first selectio. Got forward every chance he had and could have scored. You only had to look at his pre kick off warm up in front of the east stand and his post match celebrations to the same stand. Naughtons got the ha4d graft to do to get back in the side imho, and rightly so.
C Roberts on 16:54 - Jan 18 with 1811 viewsJonTheJack

C Roberts on 14:17 - Jan 18 by controversial_jack

The conditions for goalkeeping were dreadful, keep that in mind and give him a break

The first spill; granted.

The second; not a chance. It was panic and very poor goalkeeping which almost resulted in us conceding.
C Roberts on 21:05 - Jan 18 with 1662 viewsJack59

C Roberts on 15:00 - Jan 18 by yescomeon

I disagree wit this sentiment. They only way we would ever get a full back of the quality of Ben Davies would be to bring him through the youth system. In today's market market I'm quite sure you'd be looking at around £30m for Davies (home grown and all that).

We should not be bemoaning young players coming through because we wont go out and buy players. We should be bemoaning buying players because our young players wont come through.

I think that as in Ben Davies's case, it would be much better for young inexperienced players to be blooded into a more successful team consisting of better players.
Not to mention the fact that he will now be looking at a future in the Championship, instead of the Premiership.
C Roberts on 22:10 - Jan 18 with 1602 viewsjack_lord

C Roberts on 16:34 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

No, I wasn't at the game. I'm going on what has been posted on here. If you read my initial comment, I said 'IF Mawson did that, shame on him'.
I don't know if he definitely did or not & my point was whether it happened or not, senior players shouldn't be having a go at young players, especially one making his home debut.

It did look to me that Mawson was shouting at Roberts and not our keeper. Watch the highlights on BBC it is in the last 20 seconds. I still think he was shouting at Roberts. I'm in the pro Mawson gang BTW but Nordfelt nearly cost us another equaliser twice in a few seconds so if he was shouting at Roberts then that would have been wrong.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

C Roberts on 00:13 - Jan 19 with 1511 viewsTheResurrection

C Roberts on 12:40 - Jan 18 by jack_lord

Not only a screaming goalkeeper but one who pushed him as he attempted to clear it, putting him off balance and resulting in the ball landing at the feet of the Wolves Player.

I think Mawson was shouting at Roberts after the incident too. That was out of order and even if Roberts had been at fault the players should know better.

Well Done Roberts.

Oh get a grip FFS, you and the other guy.

Football for youngsters is all about growing up and the game is littered with stories of senior players laying into them.

Keepers shout at defenders - good. That aint gonna stop.

Seniority pulls rank and kids will grow up faster.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

C Roberts on 00:19 - Jan 19 with 1511 viewsjack_lord

C Roberts on 00:13 - Jan 19 by TheResurrection

Football for youngsters is all about growing up and the game is littered with stories of senior players laying into them.

bollocks if they are out of order though. Roberts should have been screaming at Nordfelt.

C Roberts on 00:28 - Jan 19 with 1501 viewsTheResurrection

C Roberts on 00:19 - Jan 19 by jack_lord

bollocks if they are out of order though. Roberts should have been screaming at Nordfelt.

You were right there were you, heard the calls?

No player is too precious to get a bollocking and this thread is embarrassing.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

C Roberts on 07:32 - Jan 19 with 1366 viewsjasper_T

C Roberts on 00:28 - Jan 19 by TheResurrection

You were right there were you, heard the calls?

No player is too precious to get a bollocking and this thread is embarrassing.

It's not about being too precious it's about not being the one at fault.

Keeper made three mistakes in a row and the guy he impeded for his third gets shouted at.
C Roberts on 07:53 - Jan 19 with 1354 viewsswancity

C Roberts on 07:32 - Jan 19 by jasper_T

It's not about being too precious it's about not being the one at fault.

Keeper made three mistakes in a row and the guy he impeded for his third gets shouted at.

Gets shouted at ? Ah diddums. Grow up ffs. Gets shouted at?

It's a mans game, it's not ponsing about on a stage. And the penalty area is the keepers domain. So he spilled a ball in atrocious conditions. Well dear me .

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

C Roberts on 08:16 - Jan 19 with 1331 views34dfgdf54

C Roberts on 07:53 - Jan 19 by swancity

Gets shouted at ? Ah diddums. Grow up ffs. Gets shouted at?

It's a mans game, it's not ponsing about on a stage. And the penalty area is the keepers domain. So he spilled a ball in atrocious conditions. Well dear me .

I've only just seen the incident, Mawson is giving both of them a grilling and rightly so, that was Sunday league stuff of both players, just talk and it's dealt with.
C Roberts on 10:42 - Jan 19 with 1254 viewsjack_lord

C Roberts on 08:16 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

I've only just seen the incident, Mawson is giving both of them a grilling and rightly so, that was Sunday league stuff of both players, just talk and it's dealt with.

I'm not sure Roberts did anything wrong. He had enough time to look where players were and as he was "passing" out he was bundled by Nordfelt. Sunday league stuff though.

Shout by all means. but at the right player.

C Roberts on 11:52 - Jan 19 with 1199 viewsperchrockjack

Shouting in sport eh

My God

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

C Roberts on 13:01 - Jan 19 with 1155 viewsjack_lord

C Roberts on 11:52 - Jan 19 by perchrockjack

Shouting in sport eh

My God

Rich, get on track, shouting at the right player.

C Roberts on 18:43 - Jan 19 with 1070 viewsJonTheJack

C Roberts on 00:13 - Jan 19 by TheResurrection

Ha.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024