Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opinions sought 20:24 - Feb 7 with 5611 viewsVancouverHoop

It looks as if Vancouver Whitecaps are about to sign Jordon Mutch from Palace. Remember him? Neither do I, or not very mutch anyway, and what I do remember isn't particularly good.

However, having already relayed these thoughts to Caps supporters – who are hoping for a #10, or box-to-box midfielder – I was wondering if their was anything positive anyone could say about him?
Opinions sought on 14:04 - Feb 8 with 1410 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Opinions sought on 01:03 - Mar 2 with 1272 viewsVancouverHoop

He's signed a twelve month loan with the Whitecaps.

I'm underwhelmed.
Opinions sought on 09:10 - Mar 2 with 1189 viewsenfieldargh

I saw the Whitecaps play away to California Surf back in 1980.

There were 5 of us Rangers touring California and one of us noticed a game to played that afternoon at the 69,000 seater Anaheim stadium.

I think we paid extra to sit in the shade as it was peak of the summer. There was hardly anybody there, maybe a couple of thousand tops.

The pitch still had all the baseball tracks on it so as a spectacle it was awful

Dont remember much(no not Jordan) but one of the keepers was the ex lanky blonde Fulham keeper Peter Mellor?

Thank God for the ghostbuster type beer salesman

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Opinions sought on 15:28 - Mar 2 with 1127 viewsVancouverHoop

I'd have to check the dates but the most memorable 'Caps goalies from that period were Phil Parks (not ours, the ex-Wolves one.) Then, later, the young Bruce Grobelaar prior to joining Liverpool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024