Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 17:31 - Feb 27 with 1689 viewsNorthernr

Clint Hill the guest

Running up that Hill — Podcast 27th Feb 2018 17:30
Former QPR captain Clint Hill is the special guest on this week’s Open All R’s Podcast as the lads reflect on Saturday’s shellacking by Nottingham Forest. 0

This week's podcast on 22:01 - Feb 27 with 1617 viewsTacticalR

I say this every week, but we could have done with more of a post-mortem on the match, although I do understand why nobody wants to talk about the football.

There's more of a discussion of the match (and the previous two matches) on this week's Loftcast.

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 00:25 - Feb 28 with 1553 viewsPunteR

Interesting point Hill made about the ambition at the club and standards dropping.
The panel spoke about it as well, that we're getting bogged down with FFP and focussing on just surviving this league. Last season we took the foot off the gas when we felt safe from relegation and nearly payed the price ,so that theory does carry a bit of weight.
I liked that Joe Hylton on there, sounds a proper old skool rangers fan. Good R's end to the show.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This week's podcast on 01:01 - Feb 28 with 1532 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 00:25 - Feb 28 by PunteR

Interesting point Hill made about the ambition at the club and standards dropping.
The panel spoke about it as well, that we're getting bogged down with FFP and focussing on just surviving this league. Last season we took the foot off the gas when we felt safe from relegation and nearly payed the price ,so that theory does carry a bit of weight.
I liked that Joe Hylton on there, sounds a proper old skool rangers fan. Good R's end to the show.

Drink with Joe on a Saturday night, easily one of the nicest fellas I've ever met. Top bloke.

I can see why, for now, surviving is all we can really do while we get the wages, contracts, FFP under control. But that can't be us forever. We have to be looking to be significantly better next season. Like you say we can't just say that surviving in the Champ is the extent of our ambitions every year, though I understand why that was the case last season and this.
This week's podcast on 05:30 - Feb 28 with 1485 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This week's podcast on 01:01 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Drink with Joe on a Saturday night, easily one of the nicest fellas I've ever met. Top bloke.

I can see why, for now, surviving is all we can really do while we get the wages, contracts, FFP under control. But that can't be us forever. We have to be looking to be significantly better next season. Like you say we can't just say that surviving in the Champ is the extent of our ambitions every year, though I understand why that was the case last season and this.

It is quite exciting not knowing if we are getting a sneaky win or a right tonking every Saturday though.

Plus keeping out of the newspapers is nice.

If we can get FFP out of the way, then put a spade in that dog shit museum in Ealing, we might finally start to look like a normal club for once. That until one of our players turns out to be weapons trafficker or Tony Ferdinand goes all Howard Hughes.
This week's podcast on 08:15 - Feb 28 with 1421 viewsRoller

I got the impression from that podcast, and I could well be wrong, that Ferdinand was getting the "blame" for getting rid of Redknapp, whereas I think we should have a status of him erected outside of the ground for doing exactly that.
This week's podcast on 08:34 - Feb 28 with 1401 viewsTheChef

This week's podcast on 08:15 - Feb 28 by Roller

I got the impression from that podcast, and I could well be wrong, that Ferdinand was getting the "blame" for getting rid of Redknapp, whereas I think we should have a status of him erected outside of the ground for doing exactly that.

Exactly!

How could anyone ever be blamed for getting rid of Redknapp??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

This week's podcast on 12:35 - Mar 2 with 1178 viewsdaveB

I find it a hard listen these days. One week everything is great and wonderful to see kids getting a chance, this week the manager and DOF have to go, the kids getting a chance are not our own so don't count (How quick we forget Kevin Gallen came through the same way as most of these) and everything is crap. Even mentions of Sylla being on strike when the man is injured. Moans that Ferdinand is a novice but calls for Clint Hill to be a coach at the club despite him never doing the role. Moans about letting Austin leave and again blaming club for Robinson refusing to sign a new deal as if we can force him.

Next time we win it will be the complete opposite again. Do Appreciate it must be tough to do when the team isn't playing well but does feel very up and down at the moment.

Clint Hill was good though
This week's podcast on 13:34 - Mar 2 with 1101 viewssmegma

This week's podcast on 12:35 - Mar 2 by daveB

I find it a hard listen these days. One week everything is great and wonderful to see kids getting a chance, this week the manager and DOF have to go, the kids getting a chance are not our own so don't count (How quick we forget Kevin Gallen came through the same way as most of these) and everything is crap. Even mentions of Sylla being on strike when the man is injured. Moans that Ferdinand is a novice but calls for Clint Hill to be a coach at the club despite him never doing the role. Moans about letting Austin leave and again blaming club for Robinson refusing to sign a new deal as if we can force him.

Next time we win it will be the complete opposite again. Do Appreciate it must be tough to do when the team isn't playing well but does feel very up and down at the moment.

Clint Hill was good though

It appears to me that 2 plus 2 = 666, the number on the back of Les' shirt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024