Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford Showing How To Do It. 11:30 - Jul 19 with 3012 viewsBostonR

I note that they are close to selling two of their first team squad to Derby and Sheff Utd for circa £6.5M.

If you add other players they have sold over the last two seasons, such as Scott Hogan they have shifted nearly £30M in talent and have not weakened the squad. Good luck to them as they have a system that clearly works.
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 12:33 - Jul 19 with 2807 viewsrsonist

Sheff United coming out with £4m for Egan is the story here. I know they just got a wodge for Brooks but what kind of financial difficulties are those?
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 12:52 - Jul 19 with 2739 viewsswitchingcode

The last couple of seasons we have bought replacements before selling,for instance we signed centre half Konsa from Charlton and winger Benrahma from Nice last month for a reported 3 mill each so both record signings and will replace Egan and Jozefzoon.Last season we lost Dean Jota and Colin to Birmingham on transfer deadline day thanks to good old Arry and we had replacements already signed.Its a bit of a gamble as if we hadn’t sold we would have sailed close to ffp.There will still be more to leave before the season starts maybe Woods and Judge as we still have a first team squad of 26 players.
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 14:38 - Jul 19 with 2560 viewsNorthernr

Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 12:33 - Jul 19 by rsonist

Sheff United coming out with £4m for Egan is the story here. I know they just got a wodge for Brooks but what kind of financial difficulties are those?

Yeh I thought that - where did the stories about financial difficulties come from in the first place?
Brentford Showing How To Do It. (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 19 with 2546 viewsqueensparker

Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 14:38 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Yeh I thought that - where did the stories about financial difficulties come from in the first place?

[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 14:42]
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 14:42 - Jul 19 with 2536 viewsqueensparker

Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 12:52 - Jul 19 by switchingcode

The last couple of seasons we have bought replacements before selling,for instance we signed centre half Konsa from Charlton and winger Benrahma from Nice last month for a reported 3 mill each so both record signings and will replace Egan and Jozefzoon.Last season we lost Dean Jota and Colin to Birmingham on transfer deadline day thanks to good old Arry and we had replacements already signed.Its a bit of a gamble as if we hadn’t sold we would have sailed close to ffp.There will still be more to leave before the season starts maybe Woods and Judge as we still have a first team squad of 26 players.

Can you sell Woods to us please? Always liked him
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 15:13 - Jul 19 with 2431 viewsswitchingcode

The owners McCabe and an Arab prince have fallen out over money and who will eventually own the club outright.The Arab prince paid 10 mill for 50% share of club a few years back which sounds bloody cheep.My cousin who’s a blade is concerned they’ll lose Chris wilder if this drags on although this signing of Egan who they bid for last year means they are still able to operate in the transfer market.Not bothered as he would be 4 th choice now for central defence and can’t believe they would pay 4 mill
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 15:15 - Jul 19 with 2420 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 14:42 - Jul 19 by queensparker

Would think he will end up in the midlands West Brom or maybe Stoke as that’s where he has his house.Dont think villa or Brum are in a position to buy players😃
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 15:59 - Jul 19 with 2318 viewsenfieldargh

Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 14:42 - Jul 19 by queensparker

we cant even afford a putter let alone any woods

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 16:09 - Jul 19 with 2282 viewsrsonist

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44768207

As switchingcode says it came out in court recently.

To be fair perhaps Mr Justice Fancourt may not have been aware that "consistently loss-making" is basically the Championship tag line.
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 16:28 - Jul 19 with 2226 viewsrsonist

SwissRamble and PriceOfFootball don't seem to raise any particular alarm about Blades finances, plus the £7m sell-ons for Walker and Maguire file in the most recent figures too. So seems like a bit of kabuki in court between the owners there.
Brentford Showing How To Do It. on 16:36 - Jul 19 with 2192 viewsTacticalR

Arab princes aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024