Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question about membership card. 10:08 - Jul 26 with 1788 viewssparkes12

So this is my 1st year as a member having previously been a season ticket holder. My question is around when I buy tickets do they get loaded onto my memebership card or do I still get paper tickets through the post.
Cheers
Question about membership card. on 11:18 - Jul 26 with 1695 viewsthompsonridd

Your seat is loaded onto the membership card and any others you may purchase are posted or printed.
Question about membership card. on 12:30 - Jul 26 with 1643 viewsWatford_Ranger

If you’re going alone and have a memory like mine, make a note of the row and seat number beforehand.
Question about membership card. on 13:00 - Jul 26 with 1598 viewsMoonshineSteve

Sort of reverse question here. Having been a member but this year taking up a season ticket, the club have emailed me asking me to renew my membership. Why would I want membership if I have an S/T? Can anyone tell me the extra benefits S/T holders don't get?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Question about membership card. on 13:09 - Jul 26 with 1577 viewsTacticalR

Question about membership card. on 12:30 - Jul 26 by Watford_Ranger

If you’re going alone and have a memory like mine, make a note of the row and seat number beforehand.

When you buy online you get an email from the club, so I look at the email on my phone when I get into the ground to get the seat number.

Btw, for the OP when you buy tickets online I think you have to select 'Normal' (which is the default) to make sure it gets loaded onto your card (I don't know why it isn't something more sensible like 'Load onto membership card').

Air hostess clique

Question about membership card. on 13:17 - Jul 26 with 1559 viewsBklynRanger

Question about membership card. on 13:00 - Jul 26 by MoonshineSteve

Sort of reverse question here. Having been a member but this year taking up a season ticket, the club have emailed me asking me to renew my membership. Why would I want membership if I have an S/T? Can anyone tell me the extra benefits S/T holders don't get?

Probably worth checking if it's an error Steve. I thought people who have STs are, by default, members, but could easily be wrong.
Question about membership card. on 13:48 - Jul 26 with 1526 viewsMoonshineSteve

I do recall them splitting the two a couple of years back, but I can't remember the detail as I didn't have an S/T so it didn't really matter to me at the time. I think there are a couple of benefits - capacity to buy more advance tickets for guests etc. Just wanted to see if anyone knows or does have both.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Question about membership card. on 14:52 - Jul 26 with 1470 viewsBathRanger

When you buy the ticket online there are two options:

Normal Ticket
Print at Home

Normal Ticket is loaded onto your membership card. Your need to keep a reference of your seat from the email confirmation.

Print at Home - sends you an email to print a paper ticket off
Question about membership card. on 17:26 - Jul 26 with 1407 viewssparkes12

Cheers guys, tickets came today and only 1 so like you said mine mist have been loaded onto that card and the other ticket came in post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024