Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
V Posh in the Caracus cup 20:07 - Jul 29 with 2211 viewsqpr1976

Annoyingly, despite deciding against our annual 2nd string loss and opting out of automatic home cup tie tickets, I’ve been sent & charged for 2 tickets for the above farce on 14th August.

My son doesn’t want to make a 300+ mile round trip and I can’t much be @rsed as others I go with have long since abandoned any Cup interest.

So 2 tickets going spare. SA road, Upper tier, front row (A) - face value £10 each ONO if anyone is insane, sorry, I meant keen. PM me

Also, anyone know if the original BFG played on Saturday for UB ???
V Posh in the Caracus cup on 20:29 - Jul 29 with 2136 viewsenfieldargh

same on at half time ans was interviewed on pitch

Hes been out injured for several months

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

V Posh in the Caracus cup on 20:31 - Jul 29 with 2134 viewsDevon_4_England

BFG 1 was injured yesterday but did an interview at HT where he said he enjoyed his time at Rangers after a rocky start.

Gave BFG 2 a caning for his hair but said they were best mates. At this point my 13 year Inbetweeners fan son turned to me and said "ooh football friend"

Good luck selling your seats.
QPR v Posh is £1 for ST juniors so am taking my kids to teach them a valuable life lesson in early cup exits
V Posh in the Caracus cup on 21:06 - Jul 29 with 2064 viewsqpr1976

V Posh in the Caracus cup on 20:31 - Jul 29 by Devon_4_England

BFG 1 was injured yesterday but did an interview at HT where he said he enjoyed his time at Rangers after a rocky start.

Gave BFG 2 a caning for his hair but said they were best mates. At this point my 13 year Inbetweeners fan son turned to me and said "ooh football friend"

Good luck selling your seats.
QPR v Posh is £1 for ST juniors so am taking my kids to teach them a valuable life lesson in early cup exits

Thanks.
I’ll take any teasonable offer.
V Posh in the Caracus cup on 06:51 - Jul 30 with 1856 viewsDejR_vu

V Posh in the Caracus cup on 21:06 - Jul 29 by qpr1976

Thanks.
I’ll take any teasonable offer.

£50...... But I'll only take cash

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

V Posh in the Caracus cup on 12:12 - Jul 30 with 1697 viewsColinr

If unable to attend, email box office and they will refund. Never had problem with this in the past.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024