Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life's good down Billericay way 01:50 - Sep 2 with 1957 viewsozranger

Or, maybe that's just what he's been on? And 'Arry? Which 'Arry?

Life's good down Billericay way on 09:41 - Sep 2 with 1667 viewsLowerloftLad

I see there was a Simon Watson on the bench today was that the same Watson that played for qpr

that was a big win for Woking today hopefully they keep the form up and come straight back up

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Life's good down Billericay way on 13:47 - Sep 2 with 1473 viewsessextaxiboy

Its Harry Wheeler the manager who took them up last season under threat of the sack if he failed.
Technically he had been unbeaten because Tamplin sacked him by text 5 mins before their only other defeat before yesterday .
Life's good down Billericay way on 07:10 - Sep 3 with 1194 viewsessextaxiboy

He has put the club up for sale now after a complaint to the police that he had been on the marching powder ..Admin beckons ...any one of us on here could have told them it was just a matter of time ...
Life's good down Billericay way on 07:11 - Sep 3 with 1193 viewskingsburyR

Tamplin has put the club up for sale again due to some coke allegations. (Talksport)

An attractive proposition that. Must have a higher wage bill than us now!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Life's good down Billericay way on 09:41 - Sep 3 with 1055 viewsterryb

Life's good down Billericay way on 07:10 - Sep 3 by essextaxiboy

He has put the club up for sale now after a complaint to the police that he had been on the marching powder ..Admin beckons ...any one of us on here could have told them it was just a matter of time ...

As I said at the start of his tenure, I always enjoyed my visits to Billericay. Especially if Chesham won!

It was only a matter of time before Billericay became the latest of his companies to enter administration & I feel for those that have supported the club for many a year.

Finding a buyer may be a problem with expenditure at a level comparable to how Rangers were under Redknapp (% of income)!
Life's good down Billericay way on 11:28 - Sep 3 with 960 viewsisawqpratwcity

Life's good down Billericay way on 09:41 - Sep 3 by terryb

As I said at the start of his tenure, I always enjoyed my visits to Billericay. Especially if Chesham won!

It was only a matter of time before Billericay became the latest of his companies to enter administration & I feel for those that have supported the club for many a year.

Finding a buyer may be a problem with expenditure at a level comparable to how Rangers were under Redknapp (% of income)!

...which means this will probably be interesting to watch as an example of when the owners don't stand by their mistakes.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Life's good down Billericay way on 11:34 - Sep 3 with 947 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I cant believe Walton broke his leg over a decade ago.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024