Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report 18:30 - Sep 30 with 2690 viewsNorthernr

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report 30th Sep 2018 18:22
QPR lost 3-0 at Swansea City on Saturday, their third defeat of the week without scoring a goal or having a meaningful effort on target. 10

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 20:10 - Sep 30 with 2453 viewsbosh67

Very good report Clive. I have a great fear that our otherwise excellent record at Reading is about to come undone. I am not one for wishing our managers ill. It's just a game after all, not blood flesh and life, but right now I would like Steve to simply f*ck off, and once he has f*cked off as far as he can f*ck off I would like him to go and f*ck off some more.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 20:36 - Sep 30 with 2387 viewsoddball

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 20:10 - Sep 30 by bosh67

Very good report Clive. I have a great fear that our otherwise excellent record at Reading is about to come undone. I am not one for wishing our managers ill. It's just a game after all, not blood flesh and life, but right now I would like Steve to simply f*ck off, and once he has f*cked off as far as he can f*ck off I would like him to go and f*ck off some more.

erm i not one to read to much in to things,but i get the impression you don't want stephen around.excellent report clive,
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 20:43]
QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 23:43 - Sep 30 with 2111 viewsgoldcoasthoop

It seems to me from afar that this once great club who prided themselves
on playing the right way have decided too throw in the towel.
I just cant understand why someone at the club cant see the damage
being caused,you guys who go week in deserve free season tickets.
QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 07:02 - Oct 1 with 1959 viewskropotkin41

I know this will be a great report. I just can't face it.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 10:11 - Oct 1 with 1770 viewstoboboly

This won't be a popular opinion but I am starting to think that Shhhhteve shouldn't be sacked. He has made his bed, he has to wallow in it.

Who would we get in if he was fired now? Can we cancel some of the loan players contracts (keep Wells)? We might be rudderless but I can't see a replacement around currently should we get rid of the idiot.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 10:58 - Oct 1 with 1723 viewsHarbour

QPR lose third game in a row with poor Swansea showing - Report on 10:11 - Oct 1 by toboboly

This won't be a popular opinion but I am starting to think that Shhhhteve shouldn't be sacked. He has made his bed, he has to wallow in it.

Who would we get in if he was fired now? Can we cancel some of the loan players contracts (keep Wells)? We might be rudderless but I can't see a replacement around currently should we get rid of the idiot.

Yes can we afford to pay him off and if so could we fund a new manager...not happy with SM particularly the treatment of the younger players...seems like backward step and not what was the strategy of the club....worrying times
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024