Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter is really starting to annoy me. 22:26 - Oct 23 with 5831 viewsJonTheJack

This, "put all the players in a bag and play the first eleven names that fall out when shook" really has to stop.

There is no reason behind his decisions whatsoever, and players get dropped when they put out good performances.

The team that finished the game tonight needs to start on Saturday with Rodon back in. We can easily compete around the playoffs if we play our strongest team, and not fart about with arrogant/totally clueless selections like playing Carroll and Naughton in midfield. Hopefully that'll see Carroll back in the u23s for a spell. Absolutely worthless.

Mulder should also be playing, but Nordfeldt's outstanding save has probably given Potter another excuse to play him on Saturday after putting us under pressure countless times yet again with shocking distribution.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 22:27 - Oct 23 with 4002 viewsJackfath

We won.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 22:28 - Oct 23 with 3988 views34dfgdf54

Fair dos
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 22:33 - Oct 23 with 3944 viewsDr_Winston

Nordfelt didn't do an awful lot wrong all game. One loose pass that I can remember. Otherwise pretty solid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 22:34 - Oct 23 with 3926 views34dfgdf54

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 22:33 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Nordfelt didn't do an awful lot wrong all game. One loose pass that I can remember. Otherwise pretty solid.

Also a top quality save to keep it 2-1 after a Naughton howler.

Loved how Naughton came over to East Stand at the end apologising aswell. Chin up fella, he’s been brilliant on the whole this season.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 22:46 - Oct 23 with 3839 viewsangryjack

Ye but Mulder done nothing wrong in all his games better keeper than nordfelt by far nordfelt always up for a clanger and never comes for crosses gunmy dai all over again
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 23:27 - Oct 23 with 3683 viewsJonathans_coat

2 loose passes I believe, but your point still stands. To be honest he didn’t hve anything to do apart from the good save from Naughtons misskick late on.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 23:43 - Oct 23 with 3642 viewsBadlands

A lot of comments about getting rid of Potter in my part of the East tonight!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 23:47 - Oct 23 with 3616 viewskarnataka

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 23:43 - Oct 23 by Badlands

I'd move my seat if I was you then.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 04:19 - Oct 24 with 3486 viewsjackrmee

Pathetic that

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 06:18 - Oct 24 with 3394 viewsSmellyplumz

Most football fans aren't the brightest.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 07:45 - Oct 24 with 3267 viewsglobus10

I can take all the messing about with players, both with their positions and their actual selections. I can even see a point in Rodon’s non inclusion although he has been outstanding.Potter maybe trying to find his best 11 or even that that there are financial/ contractual issues behind selections.However ‘The Mulder ‘ non selection has really wound me up. The player although relatively experienced in the past but not with us at first team level, had kept 5/6 clean sheets and was brimming with confidence as was the defence with him. Now we have a sutuation where if or when he comes back he will have to regain his confidence with this added pressure. Then again are there financial/contractual issues behind this situation, who knows, the fans certainly dont, so we are left with speculation and rumours!
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 10:42 - Oct 24 with 3140 viewsLoyal

Madness.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 10:46 - Oct 24 with 3127 viewsTom1912

In the Premier League you can pretty much play your best fit eleven each match as you usually have a full week recovery before the next game. The Championship is a longer season, games come round faster, with plenty of midweek matches. He's managing his squad longterm so we don't get to January and find half our squad, which is already fairly thin, is out injured.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 3113 viewsomarjack

Potter is the least culpable non-playing member of the club if we don't get promoted. With good backing we would have probably finished in the top 2.

A really good manager with flaws (but who isn't flawed?)..

Only if the owners backed him with a good midfielder (not Clucas, I'm glad we got rid of him)..a good striker (McBurnie isn't the answer) and a good winger rather than wasting money on Asoro and McKay.

Yes it's not my money to spend etc but that's the reality of the situation. At any rate, Potter is our only hope. Bashing him makes no sense at this point at least.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 11:14 - Oct 24 with 3073 viewsCatullus

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 06:18 - Oct 24 by Smellyplumz

Most football fans aren't the brightest.

I wouldn't agree but unfortunately the least bright are also usually the loudest and quite often the most aggressive too.

The quieter majority just get on with supporting the team and a manager who, on the whole is doing very well, all things considered.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 13:17 - Oct 24 with 2945 viewsTaliesin

I can't understand it! A manager picking a team to try and win a particular game rather than trot out the same 11 every week.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 13:46 - Oct 24 with 2887 viewsjasper_T

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 13:17 - Oct 24 by Taliesin

I can't understand it! A manager picking a team to try and win a particular game rather than trot out the same 11 every week.

Great when it works. Not when it leads to 40 minutes like last night. And the first half against Villa.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:00 - Oct 24 with 2851 viewsLoyal

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 13:46 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

Great when it works. Not when it leads to 40 minutes like last night. And the first half against Villa.

Young players being coached outstandingly by a young manager with vision is what I see, as I said v Villa it's blatantly obvious.
To some.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:05 - Oct 24 with 2844 viewsTailGunner

Everyone bought into Graham Potters willingness to use & get the best out of the young & fringe players who wanted to be here, getting out the primadonna players who did not want to be here.

He is doing it & trying to protect them too.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:16 - Oct 24 with 2831 viewsPozuelosSideys

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:00 - Oct 24 by Loyal

Young players being coached outstandingly by a young manager with vision is what I see, as I said v Villa it's blatantly obvious.
To some.

Spot on. Its very obvious. Some good days, some bad days will be had. Just need to be a little patient!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:31 - Oct 24 with 2803 views34dfgdf54

To some.

Spot on.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:32 - Oct 24 with 2802 viewsjasper_T

To some.

Celina on the left wing, James on the right, McBurnie isolated in front of a defensive midfield three. An impotent 3 at the back a few days before... Hardly outstanding work.
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 2790 viewsTailGunner

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:32 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

Celina on the left wing, James on the right, McBurnie isolated in front of a defensive midfield three. An impotent 3 at the back a few days before... Hardly outstanding work.

Ok it didn't go to plan, but predictable Coaches who set up exactly the same way - week in week out - and players who cant adapt (as Celina did well at Ipswich) wont get very far.

The application, body language & execution of the ALL players was well below standard for 45 mins - as they have all admitted to be fair.

And - He put it right
Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 18:41 - Oct 24 with 2674 viewsDJack

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 14:32 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

If it improves their awareness, tactical ability and all round game then it is not a bad thing per se. What the cost is from that can be the problem but we've seen games where all the players are in their "correct, functioning role" and we've been just as poor...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 19:37 - Oct 24 with 2612 viewsjasper_T

Potter is really starting to annoy me. on 18:41 - Oct 24 by DJack

If it improves their awareness, tactical ability and all round game then it is not a bad thing per se. What the cost is from that can be the problem but we've seen games where all the players are in their "correct, functioning role" and we've been just as poor...

Which games were these?

Looking back the worst games all seem to have McKay outside his correct, functioning role of on the subs bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024