Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix 11:23 - Oct 26 with 1870 viewsR_from_afar

Starting things off with a cover of John Denver's gentle ballad

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 12:30 - Oct 26 with 1832 viewsEsox_Lucius

This is appropriate on a number of levels.

The grass is always greener.

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 14:46 - Oct 26 with 1778 viewsDorse

Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Almighty Atheismo - one of you, please get the stadium PA to do this one as he walks in...
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 14:47]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 15:31 - Oct 26 with 1755 viewsEsox_Lucius

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 14:46 - Oct 26 by Dorse

Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Almighty Atheismo - one of you, please get the stadium PA to do this one as he walks in...
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 14:47]

Cthulu has your back on this one. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is on standby.

The grass is always greener.

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 15:31 - Oct 26 with 1755 viewsmrmonkey

NSFW

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 16:10 - Oct 26 with 1721 views18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 16:17]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 16:39 - Oct 26 with 1692 viewsDorse

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 15:31 - Oct 26 by mrmonkey

NSFW

You say Not Safe For Work but it's my gaff my rules. As I was saying to that Mum with her kids who seemed to think she knows best.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 17:03 - Oct 26 with 1676 views18StoneOfHoop

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 16:39 - Oct 26 by Dorse

You say Not Safe For Work but it's my gaff my rules. As I was saying to that Mum with her kids who seemed to think she knows best.

[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 17:14]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Friday music thread AKA the John Terry welcome mat megamix on 17:50 - Oct 26 with 1628 viewsSilverfoxqpr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024