Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Ticket Wallet 14:07 - Feb 22 with 1624 viewsTacticalR

I gave the QPR Ticket Wallet on the QPR Android app a try for the WBA game because my card didn't get updated correctly for the Watford game.

It's a bit like the Trainline app. Your ticket appears on your phone three hours before the game, and gets read by the scanner at the turnstile.

Quite handy if you forget your card or lose your paper ticket.

What is the QPR Ticket Wallet?
https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/what-is-the-qpr-ticket-wallet/

Air hostess clique

QPR Ticket Wallet on 14:57 - Feb 22 with 1549 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Interesting. 3 hours before a game doesn’t seem a long time to sort out any problems though. Would it not just be easier to have a pdf of you ticket stored on your phone?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

QPR Ticket Wallet on 15:14 - Feb 22 with 1515 viewsrunningman75

I am old fashioned and dislike apps, online banking etc. My Mrs always argues with me as I like to go into the bank and talk to humans. Although a QPR member most of my matches were bought on twickets as got cheaper tickets. Went to Watford game and tried to work out which of the 3 membership cards in my wallet was this seasons. Then had to go down my e-mails to find which seat I had booked. Took me around 10 minutes. Glad I arrived around 45 minutes early.
QPR Ticket Wallet on 16:46 - Feb 22 with 1440 viewsmakaveli1882

Yeah I don't like the idea either.

Watching England in Portugal in June for the Nations league finals and the semi and final are both done by ticket wallet, so if I finally do see England win a trophy in my lifetime I'm not going to have a ticket as a keep safe.

Potential issue

1) lose or have phone stolen.

2) Run out battery, might not be at a major issue for 15.00 kick offs, but 17.30 or evening games straight from work etc, I know England fans who will be on the p1ss from 11am for 19.45 game who will be on their phones and socials all day and will come unstuck.
QPR Ticket Wallet on 22:50 - Feb 22 with 1307 viewsA40Bosh

I have just counted up and the last 7 games I have attended have all been with the app.

I don’t lose my phone
I bring a phone charger to work - it does not take up much space in my bag

It works

It’s normal these days

Happy

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR Ticket Wallet on 23:02 - Feb 22 with 1288 viewswombat

QPR Ticket Wallet on 22:50 - Feb 22 by A40Bosh

I have just counted up and the last 7 games I have attended have all been with the app.

I don’t lose my phone
I bring a phone charger to work - it does not take up much space in my bag

It works

It’s normal these days

Happy

One thing they could improve is allowing you to download it to your apple wallet for tickets , few months ago 02 net work went down for over 24 hours , if something like that was to happen pre match and u didn’t have your card you would be screwed getting in on time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR Ticket Wallet on 23:20 - Feb 22 with 1279 viewsBoston

When I spotted the OP I thought it said QPR Ticket Wallah - that's handy, I'm looking for one.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR Ticket Wallet on 23:47 - Feb 22 with 1264 viewsTacticalR

QPR Ticket Wallet on 23:20 - Feb 22 by Boston

When I spotted the OP I thought it said QPR Ticket Wallah - that's handy, I'm looking for one.

I think you only get those with the executive boxes.

Air hostess clique

QPR Ticket Wallet on 00:23 - Feb 23 with 1248 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

About time Connor got his comeuppance.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Ticket Wallet on 10:51 - Feb 28 with 974 viewsTacticalR

@CliveWilsonSaid 'Interesting. 3 hours before a game doesn’t seem a long time to sort out any problems though.'

I don't know why it's just 3 hours. The trainline app shows your ticket from first thing on the day of travel.

@CliveWilsonSaid 'Would it not just be easier to have a pdf of your ticket stored on your phone?'

I think the idea is that it's like the message in Mission Impossible which self-destructs.

@runningman75 'Went to Watford game and tried to work out which of the 3 membership cards in my wallet was this seasons. Then had to go down my e-mails to find which seat I had booked. Took me around 10 minutes. Glad I arrived around 45 minutes early.'

The app might help you out there. It shows the seat number at the bottom of the ticket:

@wombat 'One thing they could improve is allowing you to download it to your apple wallet for tickets , few months ago 02 net work went down for over 24 hours , if something like that was to happen pre match and u didn’t have your card you would be screwed getting in on time'

Yes, if you can't get a phone signal then you're in trouble.

Air hostess clique

QPR Ticket Wallet on 11:14 - Feb 28 with 935 viewsactonman

Always use it and never had problem but then my season ticket is in my wallet so no less hassle than getting that out my pocket.

I suspect one day not far off, everything will be on the app so no need for plastic cards anymore.

My only gripe is they still charge £3.50 booking fee if you buy extra tickets ?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 11:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024