Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#BackStronger 09:28 - Mar 20 with 3692 viewstoboboly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47633353

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

#BackStronger on 10:12 - Mar 20 with 3612 viewsstowmarketrange

I heard the highlights from series 1 last night on 5live.Some of the things he got up to were very funny to listen to.Especially the game of higher or lower on the train home from the stockport game a few years ago.
#BackStronger on 11:01 - Mar 20 with 3515 viewstoboboly

#BackStronger on 10:12 - Mar 20 by stowmarketrange

I heard the highlights from series 1 last night on 5live.Some of the things he got up to were very funny to listen to.Especially the game of higher or lower on the train home from the stockport game a few years ago.

If you get a chance listen to the first series, it is great and he is brilliant. Lots of QPR stories and generally amazing football anecdotes.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

#BackStronger on 11:15 - Mar 20 with 3492 viewsTheChef

Sorry what is the meaning of 'Back Stronger'?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

#BackStronger on 11:35 - Mar 20 with 3457 viewsstowmarketrange

#BackStronger on 11:01 - Mar 20 by toboboly

If you get a chance listen to the first series, it is great and he is brilliant. Lots of QPR stories and generally amazing football anecdotes.

I listened to the first 3 episodes while I was on my exercise bike and treadmill,but I gave up exercise in late January and I haven’t had the chance to listen to the last 10 episodes.
#BackStronger on 11:48 - Mar 20 with 3435 viewstimcocking

#BackStronger on 11:35 - Mar 20 by stowmarketrange

I listened to the first 3 episodes while I was on my exercise bike and treadmill,but I gave up exercise in late January and I haven’t had the chance to listen to the last 10 episodes.

You gave up exercise to avoid listening to Peter Crouch? Controversial, i can't help but feel there must be a better way...
#BackStronger on 11:58 - Mar 20 with 3421 viewsstowmarketrange

#BackStronger on 11:48 - Mar 20 by timcocking

You gave up exercise to avoid listening to Peter Crouch? Controversial, i can't help but feel there must be a better way...

They seemed to be the ideal amount of time sitting on my a@se drinking tea.
#BackStronger on 13:30 - Mar 20 with 3294 viewsBoston

#BackStronger on 11:58 - Mar 20 by stowmarketrange

They seemed to be the ideal amount of time sitting on my a@se drinking tea.

Met Crouch twice - great bloke.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

#BackStronger on 14:50 - Mar 20 with 3218 viewslondonscottish

#BackStronger on 11:15 - Mar 20 by TheChef

Sorry what is the meaning of 'Back Stronger'?

"Back Stronger" was just some media bullshit Crouch came up with at the end of one of the podcasts. Taking the piss out of himself as usual.

I really enjoyed the first season. He's genuinely funny but doesn't take himself seriously.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

#BackStronger on 15:23 - Mar 20 with 3168 viewsenfieldargh

He's a brilliant and natural presenter but I think TV cameras would have to move 10 yards further back to get him in shot

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

#BackStronger on 12:23 - May 5 with 1010 viewssimmo

Loved the majority of his podcast, as others have said it's very funny and candid, about football and his life at home - Crouch doesn't seem pretentious at all. The lads on the pod with him are a bit sycophantic and the fact it's BBC means some of it feels a bit forced and attempts at 'banter' are cringe (the official jingle break always reminds me of the Noahs Arcade sponsor jingle in Waynes World...)

At some point in the later series he had Redknapp as a guest and they were deep in the 'cheeky chap' rhetoric and I unsubscribed on the spot, but earlier seasons are well worth a listen.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024