Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Match Thread 10:21 - Apr 10 with 37115 viewsPinnerPaul

Pithy title or what?

Don't think anyone in the mood for clever word play.

3-0 Millwall and the most miserable £50 I have ever won.
Millwall Match Thread on 22:23 - Apr 10 with 1804 viewsLblock

Millwall Match Thread on 22:03 - Apr 10 by stainrods_elbow

Then why do I still feel depressed?

Meh is about as good as it gets, and that's pushing it.

A shout-out for Reading - scoring in the 97th minute against the champions elect to get a draw.

As soon as we get to mathematical safety, assuming we now can, I don't want to see most of these players till next August, and then only reluctantly.

Mind you, the bullcrap about 'professionalism' (aka not telling it like it is) on this board tonight really made me puke tonight, and was, for me, just as bad as the last three months from my team, if not worse.

If Clive's allowed his truth-telling bile, I'm allowed my massively curbed enthusiasm. But I'm sure one or two will see fit to dig me out regardless.

PS O yeah, 0-0 at the Wall! Woo hoo!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 22:05]

Fcuk me mate, I thought I was about the angriest most negative person about our club but I’ll gladly take the silver spot behind you.

I’m in search of a more peaceful pastime over the summer, if I find it I’ll let you know.
Naked lion taming with a rib eye steak around my ball sack will be my first activity attempt

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Millwall Match Thread on 22:25 - Apr 10 with 1781 viewsdistortR

Millwall Match Thread on 22:23 - Apr 10 by Lblock

Fcuk me mate, I thought I was about the angriest most negative person about our club but I’ll gladly take the silver spot behind you.

I’m in search of a more peaceful pastime over the summer, if I find it I’ll let you know.
Naked lion taming with a rib eye steak around my ball sack will be my first activity attempt

enduring image.

Thanks for that!
Millwall Match Thread on 23:40 - Apr 10 with 1446 viewswombat

Millwall Match Thread on 22:25 - Apr 10 by distortR

enduring image.

Thanks for that!

Just got home not thanks to the trains to London Bridge after the game . Decent performance battled well esp first half manning and Scowen men of the match , Luongo did well although tackling was a little wild at times , one issue is BOS not sure why he was bought in and told to do deep , he didn’t like the physical part of the his finishing isn’t great had a good chance which could have won it late on and didn’t take it , dropped deep and was bundled off the ball easily , he’s is a winger and defiantly not the answer to our goal scoring problems next season as a front man

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Millwall Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 11 with 1158 viewsPinnerPaul

Millwall Match Thread on 21:52 - Apr 10 by Northernr

That was better. The effort was there, we pressed, we tackled, we worked hard, we looked like we had watched the opposition and come up with a plan. We were the better team. Not enough goal threat, and not enough ambition to push on and win in the final 30, but that was better. Way better than I expected.

Way better than we all expected - very happy to lose a tenner!
Millwall Match Thread on 09:14 - Apr 11 with 1107 viewsNortholt_Rs

Millwall Match Thread on 21:52 - Apr 10 by Northernr

That was better. The effort was there, we pressed, we tackled, we worked hard, we looked like we had watched the opposition and come up with a plan. We were the better team. Not enough goal threat, and not enough ambition to push on and win in the final 30, but that was better. Way better than I expected.

Spot on. Goal threat has been our big problem ever since Charlie left. Wells and Hemed have been pony all season. Great point last night and we were vocal throughout the game. Avoiding a loss was crucial...so fair play to Eustace, the players and all those Rs that showed up.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024