Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Arsenal player Reyes dies in car crash 18:14 - Jun 1 with 849 viewsloftboy

Only 35, part of the invincibles RIP

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ex Arsenal player Reyes dies in car crash on 18:22 - Jun 1 with 839 viewsbosh67

That is so sad. RIP. A player who had bags of potential and played well without ever being a true hero for Arsenal. But one heck of a player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ex Arsenal player Reyes dies in car crash on 18:41 - Jun 1 with 803 viewsessextaxiboy

When we were chucking money around I followed him i to the bogs at Gatwick and from the next urinal asked him if he would consider signing for us ... he let me down gently .. RIP
Ex Arsenal player Reyes dies in car crash on 18:42 - Jun 1 with 801 viewstraininvain

Always rated him as a player and seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Still remember his goal for Arsenal vs Chelsea

Shamefully treated by English football. Successive kickings at old Trafford from the Neville brothers with the ref totally letting it happen and the media chuckling knowingly about how Johnny Foreigner couldn’t take it. One of the reasons I will always loathe Gary Neville - a plastic big man with the officials on his side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024