Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake 16:59 - Jul 27 with 2216 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I know he's not Warburton's first choice, but I think he's important to keep in the squad. Would love for him to be the guy who we bring off the bench when we're preserving a lead. I'm just not convinced that we can totally by with just Hall and Barbet. I know Cameron is in too I think Leistner could be a more consistent influnce.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 17:01]
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 17:02 - Jul 27 with 2188 viewsEsox_Lucius

He may not want to stay and warm the bench.

The grass is always greener.

Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 17:05 - Jul 27 with 2158 viewsMaggsinho

Suspect he’s on too high a salary just to be an option off the bench, with Hall, Barbet, Ball, Cameron and Masterston all to choose from I’d be surprised if he stayed.
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 17:10 - Jul 27 with 2111 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 17:02 - Jul 27 by Esox_Lucius

He may not want to stay and warm the bench.

You’re probably right, and I’m sure his wages are a bit too high for someone who may play the odd 20 minutes.

Also know that if we get a decent fee for him it’d be a plus. Just like the guy and think he adds a lot to the squad.
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 18:42 - Jul 27 with 1957 viewsSonofNorfolt

When he's in the side we don't get beaten up, the team looks a bit on the soft side at the moment.
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 20:01 - Jul 27 with 1824 viewsonlyrinmoray

Thought he looked very good the short time he was on today great passing strong in the tackle
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 20:29 - Jul 27 with 1723 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Thought he looked like a carthorse, ill-equipped to play the passing football the team were playing.

Not selling him would be the mistake, and I very much doubt that is a mistake Warburton would make. Hopefully those in charge will agree.
Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 21:06 - Jul 27 with 1648 viewsBakes

It’s not a professional opinion but I know personally from my days as a Sunday league player if I was up against a Tanned, handsome chap with a tattoo sleeve with impeccable hair and teeth (Grant Hall) or a big, tall, nasty, bald headed German I know who I would rather play against.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 21:22 - Jul 27 with 1612 viewsOldPedro

There will be games where we need his type of no-nonsense defending - I'd like him to stay

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

Think selling Leistner would be a mistake on 22:36 - Jul 27 with 1402 viewsconnell10

I thought he looked the dogs when he come , i really rate him!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024