Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Season Prediction 08:12 - Jul 29 with 1077 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pre Season Prediction on 08:59 - Jul 29 with 1029 viewsRblockPrior

If you had asked me this time last week I would have given a totally different answer but I am quietly confident that we can complete in this league and fight for a mid table finish

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Pre Season Prediction on 11:00 - Jul 29 with 960 viewsaston_hoop

Heart says spirited top half finish and pure entertainment. Head says we are going down with this squad sadly.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pre Season Prediction on 12:41 - Jul 29 with 919 viewsrunningman75

Last week I would have said bottom but hoping for a mid table finish now. We have unknown forwards though and new back 4. Expect to be on the receiving end of 5-0 drubbings , lose at horrible places such as Millwall and Luton. We will then pick up points at places such as Middlesborough and Leeds
Pre Season Prediction on 12:47 - Jul 29 with 902 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Pre Season Prediction on 11:00 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

Heart says spirited top half finish and pure entertainment. Head says we are going down with this squad sadly.

I find this and other similar statements very odd.
Of course you are entitled to your opinion but no-one really knows anything about how the squad will work do they?
Pre Season Prediction on 12:55 - Jul 29 with 874 viewsDavieQPR

With this unknown squad under a new manager and new tactics I wouldn't be surprised to see us storm the top or the bottom. It's going to be entertaining though.
Pre Season Prediction on 13:57 - Jul 29 with 821 viewsSimonJames

"12th to 6th" - Isn't "6th" in the Playoffs anymore?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Pre Season Prediction on 14:34 - Jul 29 with 786 viewsdistortR

Pre Season Prediction on 13:57 - Jul 29 by SimonJames

"12th to 6th" - Isn't "6th" in the Playoffs anymore?

yeah, but only just.

Anywhere from 1 - 24 would be my option right now, really have no idea what to expect!
Pre Season Prediction on 14:44 - Jul 29 with 772 viewsaston_hoop

Pre Season Prediction on 12:47 - Jul 29 by CroydonCaptJack

I find this and other similar statements very odd.
Of course you are entitled to your opinion but no-one really knows anything about how the squad will work do they?

'Pre Season prediction'....thats very much the nature of a prediction isn't it? To guess because of course nobody has any idea how things will work out!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Pre Season Prediction on 21:35 - Jul 30 with 607 viewsessextaxiboy

Pre Season Prediction on 14:44 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

'Pre Season prediction'....thats very much the nature of a prediction isn't it? To guess because of course nobody has any idea how things will work out!

Playoffs ... it's already been said it's a weaker division , we have some exciting young players and some with a point to prove for different reasons . A progressive manager with a good reputation ...July is no time for pessimism ...IMO
Pre Season Prediction on 21:40 - Jul 30 with 600 viewsHastings_Hoops

Playoffs / top half.
Pre Season Prediction on 21:46 - Jul 30 with 578 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Pre Season Prediction on 14:44 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

Of course.
It's the comments about it being a weak squad I don't get.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024