Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been away a while 15:54 - Jul 29 with 4202 viewsBacon

Not posted for a long time, Who is still posting are GroveR and those guys still about? Is Northern still in Charge?

Previous moniker Bacon_Ranger (I Think )
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 15:55]
Been away a while on 11:16 - Jul 30 with 929 viewsBacon

Been away a while on 19:31 - Jul 29 by GroveR

Easy mate? Long time and all that. E17 still posts on here, TWR every now and again, Varc more on the Twitter. Still see stevenage and his lad at games but no bushranger so no real meeting place like the rivals days.

Hello Fella - How you doing?

I still try and get down to the Bush every now and then manage 3/4 games a season normally so hopefully we can catch up for a beer when I'm next down.
Been away a while on 23:18 - Aug 1 with 775 viewsTheRam

Hey! Still lurking! Don’t post so much these days obviously. See Strange a lot, rodneysgonger, Harlesden occasionally but not many more from the great list ted posted. In touch with a few on other social media, would love to see you all again. Living on the south coast generally skint and hugely bipolar so don’t make so many games these days. Last game was stoke at home, an absolute classic that was. Coincidentally i’m Currently having a beer with Furlong for England.

LTed i’ll Give you a shout when i’m Up next, be great to see you mate. Xxx
Been away a while on 23:26 - Aug 1 with 763 viewsTheRam

Saw westolian at a funeral last year, that forest game was when reckoned he wasn’t allowed in a nightclub because his laces were too bright 😂x
Been away a while on 02:51 - Aug 2 with 708 viewsTheRam

Been away a while on 18:58 - Jul 29 by loftboy

Was wondering the same!! Been away a whilst normally means pentonville or the scrubs .. doesn’t it!

It was bullying don for me x
Been away a while on 03:24 - Aug 2 with 700 viewsSharpy36

Arrange a meet, it`s on you. Wear a new jacket, or if that`s not happening, bring pens.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Been away a while on 21:51 - Aug 2 with 607 viewsBoston

Been away a while on 21:03 - Jul 29 by HantsR

I'm still in touch with Bazwot, The Ram, Pomanjou and Neil SI

Tell him there’s a pint on the bar on the Coningham with his name on it....been standing there about five years so might need a stir.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024