Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Misunderstanding as a child 20:25 - Nov 15 with 4863 viewsMiss_Terraces

What did you believe as a child, that was wrong? Preferably QPR but anything really.

1 I couldn't understand why it took so long, to get to Queens Park, when it was in the same town

2 I thought Dave Thomas the legendary winger and Dave Thomas the legendary fanzine editor were the same person. I still see DT as a QPR legend.

3 I thought football was supposed to be played on plastic. I'm showing my age there but still younger than most of you. I don't miss the plastic but I do miss the little fellas on the scoreboard celebrating the goal. I would be eternally grateful, if anybody could show me that again.

4 I thought the bushwhackers were QPR (slightly older, on that one). It's all about the Bush.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Misunderstanding as a child on 08:25 - Nov 19 with 731 viewsqprxtc

How could Jesus have been an old man when he was born at Christmas and died (or did he?) at Easter? Four months at best.

Also, was the first Christmas Day when Jesus was born or the first anniversary of his birth?
Misunderstanding as a child on 13:00 - Nov 19 with 663 viewsR_from_afar

Every time my brother and I were on the point of being taken to the dentist by our mum, she used to ask us to breathe in her direction and would then usually say that our breath was "A bit faint". We had no idea what that meant for years, until the penny finally dropped and we realise she meant that our breath stank like a polecat.

There have been other incidents since which have confirmed that my mum truly is the queen of euphemisms!

Oh, and I think our breath is acceptable now!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024