Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" 14:06 - Dec 5 with 7181 viewsRangersDave

I've watched this railer a few times know and cannot help feeling that rumours are correct, Bond retires as a white guy and gets replaced by a Black woman.

No problem with a black ''00." or even if that character is a woman, but having Bond as a woman always will rankle with me.
Political correctness gone mad in my old mysogynistic eyes.

Dave Cullen (if you have not seen his You Tube progs i'd recommend them) , think it looks very 'Woke', and i have to agree.

Trailer

Dave Cullen

What are your thoughts, or is it just me?
Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 13:32 - Feb 14 with 1355 viewsJuzzie

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 11:57 - Feb 14 by Konk

But is that an actual "fact"? It might happen, but I suspect no-one will actually give a sh it, and you not going to see it at the cinema will actually go unremarked upon, other than by yourself.

Good to see people approaching it with an open mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if people (and I'm not suggesting Davie would) go on social media to say they won't see the film just so that they can be called some ism or ist so that they can then get all Daily Mail and complain about it
New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 18:18 - Feb 14 with 1261 viewspaulhoop2

Lashanna Lynch plays the “black bond “ I went to school with her was excellent at Drama was in same classes for a lot of things. She’s carving out a successful career now. Was in brotherhood and Fast Girl too, she’s also the cousin of former England and Scum player Carlton Cole. Bit of useless trivia for you all on a Friday night ! Lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 1163 viewsthame_hoops

Film release changed from April to NOVEMBER due to coronavirus ffs 😡
New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 21:43 - Mar 4 with 1072 viewsbosh67

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 19:38 - Mar 4 by thame_hoops

Oh the irony!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 21:54 - Mar 4 with 1051 views2Thomas2Bowles

So that's how they get rid of a male Bond... Manflu.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 00:16 - Mar 5 with 989 viewsPunteR

April isnt the time to die.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 00:51 - Mar 5 with 969 viewstimcocking

A black man, couldn't care less as long as he's english, but a black woman would be as naff as life can get. Somebody should be shot for that.
New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 09:10 - Mar 5 with 903 viewsRangersDave

sometimes film releases are delayed due to audience feedback at test screenings, so reshoots can be made and editing done.

Just saying, not accusing.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 01:55 - Mar 6 with 792 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ian Fleming had a very clear vision for the James Bond character based on his own experiences as a naval intelligence officer and the secret agents he met during the war. Hollywood owes it to his legacy to stay true to character. 007 should absolutely not be female, anymore than Charlie's Angels should be male.
New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 02:14 - Mar 6 with 791 viewsMatch82

New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 09:10 - Mar 5 by RangersDave

sometimes film releases are delayed due to audience feedback at test screenings, so reshoots can be made and editing done.

Just saying, not accusing.

Not sure that's the cause of the delay in this case. Amongst other things multiple James Bond fan sites requested the delay, and major other Hollywood productions are considering the same course of action
New James Bond Trailer out. "No Time to Die" on 12:22 - Mar 6 with 741 viewsrobith

There has long been rumours that the film is a stinker, but these kind of franchises need the Chinese box office so much I think it's understandable they've delayed it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024