Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 13:53 - Feb 1 with 1504 viewsTGRRRSSS

Currently 4-1 up away at Hull.

Do they have an academy these days - going on from the "Ajax thread" or are they only moneyballing players and keeping costs down on that side?
Brentford on 13:59 - Feb 1 with 1481 viewsdistortR

What would Brentford do?

Fck 'em, getting bored of hearing about them now.

Not aimed at you TGRRRR
Brentford on 13:59 - Feb 1 with 1479 viewsozexile

Unfortunately it's live in Oz. I tell you what they do.... they punsih teams when they're on top. They've smelt blood here and got the ball firward as quickly as possible.
Brentford on 14:04 - Feb 1 with 1465 viewsTGRRRSSS

No worries, just the Ajax thread plus them playing made me wonder if they do that.

It's bloody irritating but you think to yourself, why cant we achieve half of what they've managed in the past few years.

With the Ajax thread it made me wonder if they're bringing youth through that way or great scouting and bring through rejects from elsewhere and polishing etc.

Like Watkins for example at the moment, surely they#re next big sale
Brentford on 14:39 - Feb 1 with 1393 viewsCamberleyR

In answer to the OP, no they haven't had an academy since the start of the 2016-17 season.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2016/may/club-statement-brentford-academy-restr
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:40]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Brentford on 14:48 - Feb 1 with 1361 viewsjohncharles

B’ford big on Sky ‘cos the studios are just up the road. There was a puff piece on about lunchtime today G&T’s at the Griffin. How many were going to the match ? How long before we have Kew FC ?

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024