Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there 01:19 - Feb 21 with 6605 viewstimcocking

Come on Tyson! Keep that left hand up mate.

This is predictable and worrying is https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/51571015.

To say i'm excited would be an understatement, there's nothing like a big heavyweight clash such as this. If you ain't interested, you bloody should be!!! A tough one to call really. Tyson never manages to get fit enough, always looks like he's come straight from the pub. A shame for a man is such a position, you'd think being world champion would be sufficient motivation to train hard. Especially when it only takes one punch potentially from a man like Wilder. Obviously Tyson is twice the boxer, though, as the British fighters usually are.

Ps I'd put my money on Tyson's Dad John in a fight with either of them.

Pps for those who don't already know, Tyson is actually decended from Bartley Gorman and Uriah Burton, two of our most famous bare knuckle legends. This is Bartley Gorman, a beautiful clip of a tough man...
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 06:20 - Feb 25 with 714 viewsHayesender

And as for Wilder saying Fury didn't hurt him....

The state of his face says otherwise

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 08:33 - Mar 1 with 546 views2Thomas2Bowles

3rd fight triggered.. maybe in July.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024