Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Meg. 17:47 - Sep 7 with 2993 viewsted_hendrix

As an anti Royalist I've got to front up on this, Harry said he would pay back the cost of renovating Frogmore Cottage, the cost was covered by taxpayers through the Sovereign Grant, (£2.4 bloody million).
Well he's only gone and paid it back so, 'fair do's'

Wish some bastard would give me a sovereign grant.

Goodbye

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Harry and Meg. on 18:56 - Sep 9 with 299 viewsqprd

Harry and Meg. on 01:56 - Sep 8 by timcocking

I'm not an anti royalist or a royalist per se, but he is a traitor to Britain and an absolute disgrace.

I think the more time spent abroad, it becomes readily apparent the high regard in which the British Monarchy is generally held amongst the rest of the world. They are such a massive asset to the country overall, particularly in terms of prestige and it's part of the reason everybody outside the UK still thinks the British are the world's elite nation, which of course we are and always will be ahem. Anybody who thinks Britain would be better off without the Monarchy is mistaken, certainly in comparison to some of the other stuff we waste millions on.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 4:51]

Mate that ship has sailed ages ago

This country is increasingly becoming the geopolitical version of Leeds.... once famous, now kind of irrelevant .... many fans delusional about their status in the pecking order, holding onto an increasingly distant glorious past

Do you honestly think that anyone in the us or China thinks any less of england bc some guy who is born in the lucky sperm club decided to move somewhere else? Perhaps they might care abt the fact that prince Andrew is probably a pedophile, but seriously, no one cares
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024