Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shodipo to Oxford 16:17 - Oct 16 with 7034 viewsqpr1976

From BBC Sport
Shodipo to Oxford on 09:42 - Feb 12 with 946 viewsgazza1

Shodipo to Oxford on 21:35 - Feb 11 by NorthLondonR

I assume you weren't at the Leeds opening day fixture under Jimmy? He was superb that day and had so much confidence and energy. Sure let's hope we ship him off for nothing or someone picks him up cheap. He actually put in a few good shifts at the tail end of last season as well as looking great for Oxford, if he were theirs I would imagine we would be seriously looking at him being a rough diamond to develop. Look at Dom Ball, he terrifies me everytime he has the ball or everytime he needlessly tugs on the shoulder or shirt of an opposition player, but let's hope he gets a free or Oxford pay something? But do remember to hold onto this as a "i told you so moment"... I think he will be a good championship player personally

No wasn't at Leeds,.......one match, big deal!!! I have seen him many times both starting and coning on as sub and he has been very limited, even the Oxford report indicates he is limited at their level. What good is he for us???
Shodipo to Oxford on 09:45 - Feb 12 with 928 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shodipo to Oxford on 09:42 - Feb 12 by gazza1

No wasn't at Leeds,.......one match, big deal!!! I have seen him many times both starting and coning on as sub and he has been very limited, even the Oxford report indicates he is limited at their level. What good is he for us???

10 goals in 23 doesn’t sound too shabby for a midfielder.

I’ve heard rave reports from Oxford and their fans seem really keen for us to be dumb enough to let him go for good
Shodipo to Oxford on 09:58 - Feb 12 with 912 viewsgazza1

Shodipo to Oxford on 09:45 - Feb 12 by Watford_Ranger

10 goals in 23 doesn’t sound too shabby for a midfielder.

I’ve heard rave reports from Oxford and their fans seem really keen for us to be dumb enough to let him go for good

Sounds good, at least £250K transfer then.
Shodipo to Oxford on 10:02 - Feb 12 with 896 viewsQPROslo

Shodipo to Oxford on 16:05 - Feb 11 by gazza1

Lets hope he scorers more goals and Oxford sign him for a fee......or we release him asap. Been here for donkey years and never seen him play well. He must of cost us plenty of thousands of pounds playing for the U18, 19, 20 , 23s, Reserves, etc, etc, etc.....would not surprise me if he is still costing us.

Strange, I've seen him roast defenders and get in some decent crosses when he has come on as a sub.
Shodipo to Oxford on 10:17 - Feb 12 with 840 viewsgazza1

Shodipo to Oxford on 10:02 - Feb 12 by QPROslo

Strange, I've seen him roast defenders and get in some decent crosses when he has come on as a sub.

Even better....£300k
Shodipo to Oxford on 10:23 - Feb 12 with 830 viewsW7Ranger

Shodipo to Oxford on 12:40 - Feb 11 by BucksRanger

Little write up on Shodipo here.

https://davecohenfbl.medium.com/scouted-olamide-shodipo-74871f6597

Had no idea his full name is Olamide Oluwatimilehin Baba Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo.

There's only one Olamide Oluwatimilehin Baba Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo,
one Olamide Oluwatimilehin Baba Babatunde Oluwaka Shodiiiiiiipoooooooo
there's only one Olamide Oluwatimilehin Baba Babatunde Oluwaka Shodiiiiipooooooo...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024