Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Johns 13:00 - Apr 30 with 6265 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Not guilty verdict.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kevin Johns on 13:02 - Apr 30 with 3565 viewsVincent_Vega

Been following the updates on WOL. By what I've read how it came to trial I dont know.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Kevin Johns on 13:04 - Apr 30 with 3553 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kevin Johns on 13:02 - Apr 30 by Vincent_Vega

Been following the updates on WOL. By what I've read how it came to trial I dont know.

I would agree.

One word against another. No other complainants came forward. Why did the CPS pursue it?

Kevin Johns on 13:05 - Apr 30 with 3538 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hope he can move on with his life.

It won't be easy for him I'm sure.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kevin Johns on 13:14 - Apr 30 with 3495 viewsraynor94

How did this get to trial listening to the evidence, two totally unreliable witnesses. Hope he can resume his career.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kevin Johns on 13:16 - Apr 30 with 3492 viewsTreforys_Jack

Very difficult for him and his family. His faith has been truly tested these last 12mths. I'm sure he'll get the resounding support of Swans fans should he return to his role down the Liberty.
Kevin Johns on 13:17 - Apr 30 with 3486 viewsbuilthjack

Kevin Johns on 13:05 - Apr 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Hope he can move on with his life.

It won't be easy for him I'm sure.

Life wont be the same for him. Good luck to him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kevin Johns on 13:24 - Apr 30 with 3466 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kev has worked with children, young people and in the community for decades. No other complainants came forward which is crucial because if say, a dozen people describe similar abuse it becomes compelling. Without any forensic evidence it’s one word against another and that’s very difficult to prosecute successfully.
Having said that it looks as though it was a majority verdict which the CPS May use to justify bringing what looked a poor case.

Kevin Johns on 13:29 - Apr 30 with 3449 viewsCountyJim

Don't know Kevin but I'm glad for him he must have been through hell

Child abuse is sickening but please be careful when accusing someone it's going to devistate their lives
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 13:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Johns on 13:42 - Apr 30 with 3407 viewsonehunglow

I was going to stay well away from this site after recent postings but I have to ay this;
Where are those "no soke without fire"people. I have long been concerned over historical allegation and got called a paedo lover for my trouble.
It shows what hypocrisy abounds when one of our own is subjected to thee allegations,which are made without corroboration .It make me sick that the likes of Kevin can be accused of these vile allegations and the complainant needs taken to task as do the CPS who brought this to court.

He has put on 2 stone in weight and looks ill. He has lost jobs and income and hi relationship with family and friends no doubt fractured. This experience will stain his soul forever and a part of him will have died.

I wish the man well for what future he has.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kevin Johns on 13:45 - Apr 30 with 3401 viewsKerouac

It’s easy to make accusations.

I always want to see proof before making my mind up on any issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kevin Johns on 13:46 - Apr 30 with 3379 viewsDr_Winston

Let's just be thankful that he had quality legal representation too. There are those who think people accused of crimes shouldn't have defenders.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kevin Johns on 13:53 - Apr 30 with 3366 viewsCountyJim

I can't imagine the feeling of being accused of something so evil when you are innocent

They have to find the right balance of course people should be able to come forward sexual abuse is disgusting
Perhaps have a panel of judges to look at cases first it shouldn't be down to the CPS
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 13:54]
Kevin Johns on 13:58 - Apr 30 with 3334 viewsonehunglow

Kevin Johns on 13:45 - Apr 30 by Kerouac

It’s easy to make accusations.

I always want to see proof before making my mind up on any issue.

Which has been my mantra.
Nothing the British public likes more is gossip especially of a sexual nature.

Many have been subjected to the no smoke without fire-but here- we see a Swansea man,a Swans fan subjected to file accusations.
It stinks.The whole case did.
Johns has spent the last year in hell.

People will view him differently norwithtanding the verdict.

Kevin Johns on 14:03 - Apr 30 with 3324 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Following the evidence that was being repeated live by WalesOnLine, I was honestly bemused as to how this was taken to trial. It was quite literally one persons word against the other, however the accuser could not keep their story straight and even walked back the original statement they gave to the police.

It's frightening how someone can come so close to losing their freedom over that. Thankfully he had a competent person(s) defending him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Kevin Johns on 14:08 - Apr 30 with 3304 viewsonehunglow

Kevin Johns on 14:03 - Apr 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Following the evidence that was being repeated live by WalesOnLine, I was honestly bemused as to how this was taken to trial. It was quite literally one persons word against the other, however the accuser could not keep their story straight and even walked back the original statement they gave to the police.

It's frightening how someone can come so close to losing their freedom over that. Thankfully he had a competent person(s) defending him.

I have stated this dwight.
As ex job,I feel rather ashamed over police involvement in this although these days they would be hammered by media if they hadn't.

What exactly happen to those who made a FALSE accusation,a malicious,malevolent piece of bile aimed with compensation in mind no doubt.

I repeat,there will always be a cloud of suspicion hanging over him.People are like that.

In this case,there was no corroboration,no proof whatsoever.It was a case of a jury believing one party or another.

Kevin Johns on 15:05 - Apr 30 with 3228 views1983

Poor sod reputation in tatters now regardless

Kevin Johns on 15:24 - Apr 30 with 3199 views1983

It will be interesting to see if he works with the Swans again?

Kevin Johns on 15:41 - Apr 30 with 3175 viewsFlashberryjack

Kevin Johns on 15:05 - Apr 30 by 1983

Poor sod reputation in tatters now regardless

The old saying of "mucks sticks" is so very true, sadly for Kev his life is now in ruins, many other celebrities have had to fight similar historic accusations at great cost, financially and mentally.

I really do hope that Kev can put some semblance of normality back into his life, I for one would be cheering with great enthusiasm should SCFC welcome him back to his old job that he did so well.

Whatever happens, I wish him all the very best for the future. YJB.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kevin Johns on 15:50 - Apr 30 with 3162 viewsonehunglow

Kevin Johns on 15:41 - Apr 30 by Flashberryjack

The old saying of "mucks sticks" is so very true, sadly for Kev his life is now in ruins, many other celebrities have had to fight similar historic accusations at great cost, financially and mentally.

I really do hope that Kev can put some semblance of normality back into his life, I for one would be cheering with great enthusiasm should SCFC welcome him back to his old job that he did so well.

Whatever happens, I wish him all the very best for the future. YJB.

He should be the very first back at the stadium when fans are allowed.

Kevin Johns on 15:54 - Apr 30 with 3158 viewsfbreath

Dreadful time for Kevin and his family and really glad he was found innocent.

The only issue I see with Kevin doing his old job back at the Liberty is what abuse he might receive from away fans. Could he handle it.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Kevin Johns on 15:56 - Apr 30 with 3153 viewsonehunglow

Kevin Johns on 15:54 - Apr 30 by fbreath

Dreadful time for Kevin and his family and really glad he was found innocent.

The only issue I see with Kevin doing his old job back at the Liberty is what abuse he might receive from away fans. Could he handle it.

They might well be empathetic to KJ

Kevin Johns on 16:15 - Apr 30 with 3128 views1983

Kevin Johns on 15:56 - Apr 30 by onehunglow

They might well be empathetic to KJ

yeah because away fans are well known for that

Kevin Johns on 16:21 - Apr 30 with 3119 viewsKeithHaynes

Kevin Johns on 14:08 - Apr 30 by onehunglow

I have stated this dwight.
As ex job,I feel rather ashamed over police involvement in this although these days they would be hammered by media if they hadn't.

What exactly happen to those who made a FALSE accusation,a malicious,malevolent piece of bile aimed with compensation in mind no doubt.

I repeat,there will always be a cloud of suspicion hanging over him.People are like that.

In this case,there was no corroboration,no proof whatsoever.It was a case of a jury believing one party or another.

Police haven’t got much choice with the amount of bullshit allegations they get with reduced staffing, low pay for starters I’m surprised they get anything right.

Luckily they have specially trained officers who to have some experience before being put in to public protection roles as investigators, who in the main don’t go searching for confessions, they just gather information, disclose all the unused evidence and leave it to the cps. That’s the simplistic explanation. The training is extensive though, the minimum is level 2 as an interviewing standard.

I think the main problem in these cases is the demands of the cps when reviewing files of evidence. That’s why it all takes so long. However, I’m sure Kevin is happy he was thoroughly investigated and tried. His peers obviously found it an easy decision to make. There is no other way of dealing with these accusations, this is how the judicial system works as you know.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kevin Johns on 16:45 - Apr 30 with 3064 viewsraynor94

Kevin Johns on 16:21 - Apr 30 by KeithHaynes

Police haven’t got much choice with the amount of bullshit allegations they get with reduced staffing, low pay for starters I’m surprised they get anything right.

Luckily they have specially trained officers who to have some experience before being put in to public protection roles as investigators, who in the main don’t go searching for confessions, they just gather information, disclose all the unused evidence and leave it to the cps. That’s the simplistic explanation. The training is extensive though, the minimum is level 2 as an interviewing standard.

I think the main problem in these cases is the demands of the cps when reviewing files of evidence. That’s why it all takes so long. However, I’m sure Kevin is happy he was thoroughly investigated and tried. His peers obviously found it an easy decision to make. There is no other way of dealing with these accusations, this is how the judicial system works as you know.

Surprisingly, two didn't find it an easy decision.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kevin Johns on 16:57 - Apr 30 with 3046 viewsGwyn737

Kevin Johns on 16:45 - Apr 30 by raynor94

Surprisingly, two didn't find it an easy decision.

Is it worth sending something to the club on behalf of this website to say how important we think it is that Kev takes his place back at the club?

I’d be more than happy to put my name to it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024