Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Special family club - Osman's dad 15:58 - Aug 12 with 2718 viewsgreenwichr

Our club is special and got given two tickets by Osman Kakay's dad as I was queuing to buy tickets outside Orient. He noticed my son and his mate from Ghana, and said do we want to have the tickets.

He is a lovely guy, and we have to remember that Kakay is one of our own, been at the club since he was 7 years old - 16 years ago!

Was really interesting to watch the game alongside him, and see it through the eyes of a Dad - and see how much he cares for the overall success of the Rs and of course how his son performs.

I read about how Jason Dozzell has given up his Ipswich coaching job , so he could follow Andre's games at QPR.

Special family club - and great to see the game with my son too.
Special family club - Osman's dad on 16:23 - Aug 12 with 2611 viewsLogman

I thought Osman was one of our better, if not our best performer last night. He has come on physically, technically and tactically and I would be more than happy with him at right wing back.
Special family club - Osman's dad on 16:36 - Aug 12 with 2556 viewsParkRoyalR

Agree, loved Osman's recent interview, hope he continues to develop, will always support the lad as he gives it his all!
Special family club - Osman's dad on 19:16 - Aug 12 with 2316 viewsextratimeR

Special family club - Osman's dad on 16:36 - Aug 12 by ParkRoyalR

Agree, loved Osman's recent interview, hope he continues to develop, will always support the lad as he gives it his all!

One of my favourite RSS, always 100% is settling into wing back role very well, great close control from Barbet diagonals, got up and down very effectively.
Special family club - Osman's dad on 20:09 - Aug 12 with 2201 viewsGloryHunter

That's a lovely story, greenwichr. Do you think he picked you for the free tickets because you were a mixed-race group, or was that just a coincidence?
Special family club - Osman's dad on 21:23 - Aug 12 with 2099 viewsconnell10

Meet him in a cafe in West drayton, he noticed my top and we got talking , great bloke.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Special family club - Osman's dad on 21:29 - Aug 12 with 2088 viewsCiderwithRsie

Special family club - Osman's dad on 21:23 - Aug 12 by connell10

Meet him in a cafe in West drayton, he noticed my top and we got talking , great bloke.

Can't help reading that as if it's being sung by Ray Davies

"Met her in a bar in old Soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca-cola"
Special family club - Osman's dad on 21:43 - Aug 12 with 2050 viewsqueensparker

Ossie went to my local comp QPCS and it’s so great for all the kids (and me obviously) to have one of their old boys and a top local lad playing for us just down the road. Can’t overemphasise how inspiring that is to every kid in the school
Special family club - Osman's dad on 21:45 - Aug 12 with 2042 viewshoopsa

Special family club - Osman's dad on 21:29 - Aug 12 by CiderwithRsie

Can't help reading that as if it's being sung by Ray Davies

"Met her in a bar in old Soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca-cola"

Login to get fewer ads

Special family club - Osman's dad on 22:29 - Aug 12 with 1970 viewsDando

I've met osman several times. Quite recently he bumped into me out and about, then grabbed a match worn shirt to give me and signed it. Top bloke
Special family club - Osman's dad on 08:07 - Aug 13 with 1768 viewsgreenwichr

Who knows, it was a lovely gesture and he is a great guy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024