Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… 23:04 - Aug 17 with 1748 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 23:14 - Aug 17 with 1695 viewsmax936

Only time l’ve ever seen the tw:t play well is against us, unbelievable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 09:22 - Aug 18 with 1479 viewsGwyn737

Probably the thing that most annoyed me last night was the weak response to his celebration antics.

The next time he had the ball I’d liked to have seen him smacked. I’d was so weakly accepted. Where’s the pride?
Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 10:21 - Aug 18 with 1419 viewsfelixstowe_jack

After all the stick and abuse he took from Swansea fans in his stay here the fans deserve all the stick he gives back.

For those who think he never had a good game for us he scored 3 goals v arsenal in the season we got relegated. 2 in the 3 - 1 home win and 1 in the 2- 1 away defeat.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 12:51 - Aug 18 with 1343 viewsFireboy2

Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 10:21 - Aug 18 by felixstowe_jack

After all the stick and abuse he took from Swansea fans in his stay here the fans deserve all the stick he gives back.

For those who think he never had a good game for us he scored 3 goals v arsenal in the season we got relegated. 2 in the 3 - 1 home win and 1 in the 2- 1 away defeat.

Most of the time he was idle and didn't give a sh!t.so he deserved the flak he got when he was down here.

He didn't need to do what he did up in Stoke and last night, to me it showed his lack of professionalism, it showed him up for he is, a complete tool.
Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 13:02 - Aug 18 with 1329 viewsjack_lord

Samuel Raymond Clucas, also known as… on 12:51 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

Most of the time he was idle and didn't give a sh!t.so he deserved the flak he got when he was down here.

He didn't need to do what he did up in Stoke and last night, to me it showed his lack of professionalism, it showed him up for he is, a complete tool.

Absolutely. I don't condone violence but I would have applauded if one of the Swans players went right through him in the 90th minute and stood over him and said respect mun. Our club made that bellend rich and possibly crippled our finances over the longer term in doing so.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024