Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’d Have Thought It? 17:56 - Oct 30 with 1524 viewshantssi

Coventry, Huddersfield and Blackpool in the top 6 after nearly 1/3rd of the season gone.
Blackburn sit 7th and after their loss to us their fans wanted Mowbray out as they could see nothing but relegation ahead of them!
Who’d Have Thought It? on 18:03 - Oct 30 with 1484 viewsStanisgod

I honestly think at least 4 5 and 6th places are pretty reachable for anyone this season, wont take anything special.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who’d Have Thought It? on 18:10 - Oct 30 with 1454 viewsted_hendrix

No easy games, we sure as hell don't need to start thinking that there Is, two away games now at Blackpool and Cardiff, Cardiff came back to draw 3-3 at Stoke today after being 3-0 down, so by my reckoning if we are gonna win there Wednesday night we need to be 6 maybe 7-0 up by half time.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who’d Have Thought It? on 19:41 - Oct 30 with 1203 viewsDieByYourSide

Will be West Brom +3 in the playoffs. No reason we shouldn't be one of those in the final shake-up...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Who’d Have Thought It? on 20:15 - Oct 30 with 1104 viewshantssi

Who’d Have Thought It? on 19:41 - Oct 30 by DieByYourSide

Will be West Brom +3 in the playoffs. No reason we shouldn't be one of those in the final shake-up...

I guess that was the point I’m trying to make!
Plus those teams started this season with a different ambition to us and that was survival, a bit like us over the last few seasons!
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 20:33]
Who’d Have Thought It? on 20:20 - Oct 30 with 1074 viewsStanisgod

Who’d Have Thought It? on 20:15 - Oct 30 by hantssi

I guess that was the point I’m trying to make!
Plus those teams started this season with a different ambition to us and that was survival, a bit like us over the last few seasons!
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 20:33]

Me too!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who’d Have Thought It? on 20:25 - Oct 30 with 1050 viewsnix

Interesting that there's only four points between fourth and fourteenth but eleven points between fourteenth between fourteenth and twenty second.

Looks like they'll be a lot of competition for third to sixth places!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024