Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie ban? 17:40 - Nov 20 with 2110 viewsFrankRightguard

Am I right in thinking he got a fifth booking on Friday so misses Huddersfield?
Dickie ban? on 17:41 - Nov 20 with 2100 viewsNorthernr

Yes.

Very annoying because the amnesty on five yellows is only a game away, and the challenge he got the card for was a minute from the end (so maybe could have let him go) and came off a mistake from Amos at the other end.

If De Wijs is injured I presume it's going to be Kakay on the right of the three.
Dickie ban? on 17:44 - Nov 20 with 2073 viewstraininvain

Dickie ban? on 17:41 - Nov 20 by Northernr

Yes.

Very annoying because the amnesty on five yellows is only a game away, and the challenge he got the card for was a minute from the end (so maybe could have let him go) and came off a mistake from Amos at the other end.

If De Wijs is injured I presume it's going to be Kakay on the right of the three.

Are you sure? Sky showed Dickie as having received 4 bookings in the league last night when he was booked and others have suggested that only yellow cards in the league count towards a ban.
Dickie ban? on 17:54 - Nov 20 with 2025 viewssteveo04

Dickie ban? on 17:44 - Nov 20 by traininvain

Are you sure? Sky showed Dickie as having received 4 bookings in the league last night when he was booked and others have suggested that only yellow cards in the league count towards a ban.

He fine , new rules this season that if your booked in the league cup it don’t count against the league campaign. So his Everton booking don’t count
Dickie ban? on 17:57 - Nov 20 with 1999 viewstraininvain

Dickie ban? on 17:54 - Nov 20 by steveo04

He fine , new rules this season that if your booked in the league cup it don’t count against the league campaign. So his Everton booking don’t count

Thanks. That’s big news ahead of Huddersfield on Wednesday night.
Dickie ban? on 17:58 - Nov 20 with 1984 viewsNorthernr

Oh well there you go, learn something new every day, great news.
Dickie ban? on 18:39 - Nov 20 with 1817 viewsThe_Beast1976

Dickie ban? on 17:54 - Nov 20 by steveo04

Ah, great stuff. Perhaps he wouldn't have made that tackle last night then if he had been on 4 bookings in the league already i.e. he knew exactly what he was doing when he made that tackle. Good lad
Dickie ban? on 17:57 - Nov 21 with 1417 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Having just looked at our fixtures for December I’d say if would probably be preferable if Dickie picked up a fifth yellow against Huddersfield and missed out on the Derby game. He’ll definitely be needed in the rest of the fixtures for the month which are, in my opinion, our toughest run of matches this season.
Dickie ban? on 18:04 - Nov 21 with 1397 viewsNorthernr

Dickie ban? on 17:57 - Nov 21 by Beckenhamhoop

Having just looked at our fixtures for December I’d say if would probably be preferable if Dickie picked up a fifth yellow against Huddersfield and missed out on the Derby game. He’ll definitely be needed in the rest of the fixtures for the month which are, in my opinion, our toughest run of matches this season.

This game is the last one you can be booked for 5 though, amnesty after round 19
Login to get fewer ads

Dickie ban? on 18:47 - Nov 21 with 1335 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Dickie ban? on 18:04 - Nov 21 by Northernr

This game is the last one you can be booked for 5 though, amnesty after round 19

I thought it was the New Year. Confusion abounds!
Dickie ban? on 19:05 - Nov 21 with 1306 viewsNorthernr

Dickie ban? on 18:47 - Nov 21 by Beckenhamhoop

I thought it was the New Year. Confusion abounds!

Nah I’m definitely right this time
19 for 5, 37 for 10
https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/player-essential
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024