Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the Worst Trip i’ve Ever Been on 23:19 - Dec 4 with 12579 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Worst away trip memories.
This is the Worst Trip i’ve Ever Been on on 00:05 - Dec 9 with 1181 viewsBoston

This is the Worst Trip i’ve Ever Been on on 17:12 - Dec 8 by distortR

he wasn't one to stand on ceremony.................

Hope he stood then though, messy verging on disgusting!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

This is the Worst Trip i’ve Ever Been on on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 967 viewswestberksr

This is the Worst Trip i’ve Ever Been on on 13:02 - Dec 5 by traininvain

I went to this game with a Brighton supporting colleague. Sat in the home end and had to stand up every time they scored to keep up some kind of pretence. Even had to applaud Knockeart in the hospitality lounge afterwards after he’d torn us a new one.

We had such an average team at the time and it was difficult to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Come to think of it, every time I’ve been to the Amex it’s been the same story.

Fortunately my Brighton colleague and his mates were sympathetic and we ended up having a good few pints afterwards. Probably because they’ve seen their club go through some seriously sh1t times.

was there too, sat with a Brighton mate in the home end. I think that makes everything 10 times worse that you just have to sit there and put up with it all and can't vent.

he did drive and pay for dinner on the way back though; the smug tvvat!
This is the Worst Trip i’ve Ever Been on on 09:46 - Dec 10 with 723 viewsterryb

I can't recall that I've left a Rangers game before the final whistle, but it was very close in February 2007!

A Friday night Sky match away to Southend that we lost 5-0. I doubt that there were more than a 100 still there at the end of the game.

Almost as embarrasing was the League Cup 1-0 win at Colchester when we desrved to lose by at least 5. Lua Lua was worth watching though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024