Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to buy tickets 12:21 - Jan 3 with 1484 viewsTGRRRSSS

For Fakes game, I am a member but QPR don'#t seem to think I am, so I cannot purchase said ticket - not very happy.

Anyone know how I can get the computer to do so.
Trying to buy tickets on 12:23 - Jan 3 with 1477 viewsPinnerPaul

Have you logged in to main account AND ticketing account?

If still no joy, email the box office, usually pretty quick to reply - today obv BH but they should get back to you tomorrow am I would think.
Trying to buy tickets on 12:25 - Jan 3 with 1472 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think so, I was able to get a ticket for Coventry game so assume that means I am logged in?
Trying to buy tickets on 12:31 - Jan 3 with 1456 viewsPinnerPaul

Trying to buy tickets on 12:25 - Jan 3 by TGRRRSSS

I think so, I was able to get a ticket for Coventry game so assume that means I am logged in?

When I log in into main site, & then ticket page, when I then click 'buy' it send me to a separate link to my ticketing account.

I must have them both on 'Remember me' as I never have to actually put in log in or password.

My tech knowledge is League 2 relegation zone though at best, so apart from the old switch on, switch off trick beloved of help desks everywhere and emailing the box office that's me done I'm afraid!
Trying to buy tickets on 12:33 - Jan 3 with 1441 viewsTGRRRSSS

Probably email the club but I assume paying for both on 1 visit would mean I don't pay more than one fee.

Less inclined to get the 2nd ticket now till QPR address this, very poor in my view. I will lodge a complaint with them on this point, it is there problem in my view not ticket disaster.

You should be able to log in and they have updated the fact you've paid for your membership.

If I think too long on it I will be furious.

This is the area I think Lee Hoos is very poor on in terms of the customer service element of the club - not just tickets but all of it around different areas, they could do with someone appointed to deal with all aspect of the clubs - for want of a better way of puttting it customer service and delivery.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 12:40]
Trying to buy tickets on 12:42 - Jan 3 with 1404 viewsPinnerPaul

Trying to buy tickets on 12:33 - Jan 3 by TGRRRSSS

Probably email the club but I assume paying for both on 1 visit would mean I don't pay more than one fee.

Less inclined to get the 2nd ticket now till QPR address this, very poor in my view. I will lodge a complaint with them on this point, it is there problem in my view not ticket disaster.

You should be able to log in and they have updated the fact you've paid for your membership.

If I think too long on it I will be furious.

This is the area I think Lee Hoos is very poor on in terms of the customer service element of the club - not just tickets but all of it around different areas, they could do with someone appointed to deal with all aspect of the clubs - for want of a better way of puttting it customer service and delivery.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 12:40]

Think you're right, just tried and its working fine for me.

Good luck getting it sorted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024