Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elvis Costello 23:36 - Jan 14 with 3531 viewsqprxtc

He’s pint of old bollocks int he?

Same old shit by the same old shit.

Boring overrated c unt
Elvis Costello on 21:35 - Jan 15 with 496 viewsdezzar

Elvis Costello on 21:04 - Jan 15 by Miss_Terraces

I agree with your statement except about QPRXTC, he's gone out of his way to show you that you don't take his posts too seriously.
The timing of his posts and his admission of drinking says it all.
I enjoy QPRXTC's posts for a few reasons, one of them being I don't believe there's any malice in them

I've had a few drinks but I think this poster deserves respect. This is not an attack to you because I understand when loyalties are concerned things change. If he'd replaced Elvis Costello with The Clash, if I'd have responded a far worse message

I agree Ive had a shed load of booze , try to respect everybodys point of view, but agree XTCQPR posts are always entertaining and worth a read.
Elvis Costello on 21:43 - Jan 15 with 466 viewsted_hendrix

In my opinion I'd have to say Ray Davies was/is the best English songwriter of his time.

We've done the XTC band thread before, when you've got 5 odd minutes spare watch/listen to XTC's "Love on a Farmboy's Wages" on Youtube.
Superb.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Elvis Costello on 21:47 - Jan 15 with 453 viewsdezzar

Elvis Costello on 21:43 - Jan 15 by ted_hendrix

In my opinion I'd have to say Ray Davies was/is the best English songwriter of his time.

We've done the XTC band thread before, when you've got 5 odd minutes spare watch/listen to XTC's "Love on a Farmboy's Wages" on Youtube.
Superb.

Agree about Ray Davies
Elvis Costello on 00:14 - Jan 16 with 363 viewsbrad

i like elvis costello..... very good songwriter...some great music over the years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024