Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 17:59 - Mar 25 with 3233 viewsDevon_4_England

200 tickets left for Fulham in the Upper Loft.

Fulham on 22:29 - Mar 25 with 2917 viewsStanisgod

Oh what could have been sigh

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fulham on 22:45 - Mar 25 with 2882 viewscolinallcars

Just phoned my mate Marmaduke Overend-Dalrymple who supports Fulham and he said the away end is sold out.
Fulham on 23:43 - Mar 25 with 2800 viewsDannyPaddox

A drinking pal of mine Barney (Barnaby Cutbush-Pussyfellow) has asked me to acquire him a seat for the Upper Loft. He was hoping to sit with the rest of the Fulham but said something about not having the sufficent steadfast-increments.
Fulham on 07:28 - Mar 26 with 2586 viewsHarbour

Fulham on 22:45 - Mar 25 by colinallcars

Just phoned my mate Marmaduke Overend-Dalrymple who supports Fulham and he said the away end is sold out.

Last time they were here loads of them in A blockโ€ฆthankfully should not be any in upper loftโ€ฆletโ€™s hope we give the a game and get at least a point I do not want to hear that bloody song againโ€ฆ
Fulham on 09:23 - Mar 26 with 2418 viewsHadders

Everything points to a humiliating thrashing for us yet... I can't wait! We can still do this - as a fan, I couldn't be more up for it. Forget about recent form, injuries and so on: a glance at the table shows we are right up there and still have every chance of scraping into the play- offs. Let's hope we can channel the spirit of North Macedonia and kick start a brilliant April.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 10:25]
Fulham on 09:51 - Mar 26 with 2351 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham on 09:23 - Mar 26 by Hadders

Everything points to a humiliating thrashing for us yet... I can't wait! We can still do this - as a fan, I couldn't be more up for it. Forget about recent form, injuries and so on: a glance at the table shows we are right up there and still have every chance of scraping into the play- offs. Let's hope we can channel the spirit of North Macedonia and kick start a brilliant April.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 10:25]

Yeah... it will be a fantastic day until the ref blows to start the match... Make the most of it chaps... Our last local/local derby for a while (unless we get one of them in the cup next year).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024