Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
91st minute in must win game 11:02 - Apr 17 with 2043 viewsfournil

It’s the ninety first minute in a must win game, it’s 2-2 and you get a free kick in your half. What do you do?
Lots of good things about Friday’s match but it still boils my piss that they’re in game decisions are still woeful. We ended up passing it back to our keeper and then spent the remaining 5 mins chasing shadows, committing fouls and not impacting the game in any positive way.
I still can’t get my head around it.
91st minute in must win game on 11:18 - Apr 17 with 1915 viewsOldPedro

I agree that sometimes we try and take free kicks quickly and end up passing backwards, when maybe we would be better getting players at the edge of the penalty box and trying to put a ball in, just to see what happens.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

91st minute in must win game on 13:49 - Apr 17 with 1739 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just call Ronaldo he still has the magic .
Seriously our approach to free kicks in any location is pretty sad to be honest .I never sit there expecting a net buster like the guy from Southampton (Ward Prouse ?) delivers time after time.
Does anybody stay after practice to shoot around that dummy wall we see in the training videos .A free kick goal is exhilarating for players and fans alike yet we suck so bad at them
91st minute in must win game on 16:11 - Apr 17 with 1546 viewskensalriser

When was the last time we scored from a free kick? Ngbakoto v Birmingham? Five whole years ago! Please tell me we've scored one since then. Regardless, any team should be scoring at least two or three per season and we haven't - and that's probably 4-5 points going begging.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

91st minute in must win game on 16:28 - Apr 17 with 1510 viewsFrankRightguard

91st minute in must win game on 16:11 - Apr 17 by kensalriser

When was the last time we scored from a free kick? Ngbakoto v Birmingham? Five whole years ago! Please tell me we've scored one since then. Regardless, any team should be scoring at least two or three per season and we haven't - and that's probably 4-5 points going begging.

Eze at home to someone or other a couple of seasons back?
91st minute in must win game on 00:41 - Apr 18 with 1152 viewsLazyFan

91st minute in must win game on 16:28 - Apr 17 by FrankRightguard

Eze at home to someone or other a couple of seasons back?

It's getting on a bit now though isn't it.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024