Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murphy Mahoney 12:46 - Apr 27 with 1924 viewsPinnerPaul

Nice piece and two useless old blokes get a nice mention as well!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s-news/u23s-in-profile-murphy-mahoney/
Murphy Mahoney on 12:54 - Apr 27 with 1865 viewsQPRSteve

Thank for posting Paul. Enjoyable read.
Murphy Mahoney on 13:00 - Apr 27 with 1823 viewsNewBee

With a name like his, does anyone know whether MM is eligible for either of the two Irish teams?

(Asking for a friend)
Murphy Mahoney on 13:37 - Apr 27 with 1689 viewsHarbour

Nice article seems very grounded expect he will get a loan next season definitely one for the future did very well v Preston…
Murphy Mahoney on 13:43 - Apr 27 with 1659 viewsextratimeR

Very good lad, played well that day as well!
Murphy Mahoney on 13:50 - Apr 27 with 1611 viewsNorthernr

I actually got quite emotional watching him run out at Preston. All that pressure, everything that's going on at QPR atm, just a kid there given the biggest moment of his life at 10 minutes' notice. It makes me want to puke just trying to imagine it. And he was great. So pleased.

Always note the lines from the younger player about how much positive effect the crowd can have on them, particularly when we're talking about 'giving them hell' on Friday night because they haven't met our expectations.
Murphy Mahoney on 13:54 - Apr 27 with 1587 viewsOldPedro

Murphy Mahoney on 13:50 - Apr 27 by Northernr

I actually got quite emotional watching him run out at Preston. All that pressure, everything that's going on at QPR atm, just a kid there given the biggest moment of his life at 10 minutes' notice. It makes me want to puke just trying to imagine it. And he was great. So pleased.

Always note the lines from the younger player about how much positive effect the crowd can have on them, particularly when we're talking about 'giving them hell' on Friday night because they haven't met our expectations.

Same here - I had a lump in my throat when he ran out with all our fans cheering him and singing his name.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Murphy Mahoney on 14:30 - Apr 27 with 1456 viewsPinnerPaul

Murphy Mahoney on 13:50 - Apr 27 by Northernr

and ignoring my rather cheap jibe, it DOES also show that there are things the senior professionals can bring, over and above running around a lot being 'fit'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024