Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Amos 07:33 - Jun 24 with 5817 viewsnumptydumpty

Think this guy will be a top player for us this coming season.

Whole hearted player who clearly loves the game.

Come back from two potentially career ending injuries but still young.

Performed well in last part of season when all around him were failing badly and added much needed goals and goal threat from midfield also.

Feel he still goes under the radar and will be a key element to our team if we are to do well.

Like the energy also. Seems happy to be out there and gives 100% every game.

And feel still has potential to improve...

Hope the injuries are avoided now so he can kick on...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Luke Amos on 10:16 - Jun 25 with 1007 viewsDWQPR

Was saying to a Rangers supporting guy in the gym the other day that this would be a make or break season for Amos. I like him and think he will become the player we all hope he can be. I’d rather him being in our squad than anyone else’s. on top of that he comes across as very humble in an Eze sort of way.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Luke Amos on 15:39 - Jun 25 with 786 viewsMick_S

Luke Amos on 12:29 - Jun 24 by LythamR

Luke reminds me of the Jerry Seinfeld girlfriend who looked fantastic one moment and a shocker the next depending on the light.

Key job for Beales and co is to get a consistent level of performance out of him and also Dozell so they can be trusted either to start or from the bench

The required skill levels are there in both players to do well in this division.

Deserves it’s own thread. I once travelled to Essex to meet a stunna I met in Rhodes. I honestly thought I had the wrong address when she answered. She may have felt the same, to be fair.

Her dog kept farting all night.

Anyway, Amos is one I’m glad that we have and I hope he has a season that matches his talent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Luke Amos on 20:45 - Jun 25 with 676 viewsOakR

He's a player that won't stand out as much as some. He's not going to go past players in the same way Willock and Chair will, and he's not going to tackle like Field, but I bet he covers an incredible amount of ground, really helps with the pressing all over the pitch and has great movement when we have the ball, always available for a pass if needed and good in those little interchanges we like.

There's talk about his mental state, but coming back from two ACLs you have to mentally strong so I'm nto sure how much I buy into that. I think he just needs a decent, injury free run the team.

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024