Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for away games? 12:28 - Aug 12 with 1983 viewsCopenranger

Hello everyone

Any help/tips appreciated:
I live in Denmark, but usually manage to attend a home game about once a year/season.
It's a trip, I always look forward to, no matter what the league table may look like at the time :)

This year, though, it seems like the only possible travel date for me is the Luton away weekend in October.
I've spoken to the box office about getting tickets (for 2 people) through official channels, but it sounds like, it's going to be difficult, since I'm not a season ticket holder and have very few loyalty points.

Would you expect it to sell out before going to the general sale (sounds like the box office does)?
If so, any tips on where to look for tickets
(we would like to be in the QPR section, of course)?

Thank you very much!
Tickets for away games? on 17:03 - Aug 12 with 1854 viewsJames_Paddocks

It will 100% sell out. The away allocation is tiny, unfortunately. You might get lucky as a lot of folk won't bother due to the aggro and early kick off time.
Tickets for away games? on 17:57 - Aug 12 with 1805 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sounds obvious I know, but don't try to buy tickets from any of the scammers on social media. There are already loads of posts about Watford tickets where people claim to have bought tickets and then changed their plans. I don't know why the club don't remove these posts and the ones that post scam links to streaming sites.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Tickets for away games? on 12:17 - Sep 24 with 1508 viewsCopenranger

Just a quick update.

The bad news:
My girlfriend just broke her foot and with two small kids, I won't be able to leave the house on a weekend for quite a while. So the trip is postponed to early 2023.

The good news:
Shortly after my initial post, someone from here contacted me and offered to help me get tickets, no extra fee. I feel very confident, it was a genuine offer. Just thought you should know - we have good people around here :)

Enjoy your weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024