Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 11:39 - Sep 1 with 996 viewsmylot50years

Anyone else having problems getting tickets for the Millwall game I can't get through to the checkout to pay
No subject on 11:39 - Sep 1 with 987 viewsNorthernr

On the website? Had to buy in two batches because there are 7 of us and it only lets you have 6 (eye roll). First lot went through normally, second lot a pain with a lot of wheel spinning and website failing. Wondered if it was my internet.
No subject on 11:44 - Sep 1 with 966 viewsmylot50years

No subject on 11:39 - Sep 1 by Northernr

On the website? Had to buy in two batches because there are 7 of us and it only lets you have 6 (eye roll). First lot went through normally, second lot a pain with a lot of wheel spinning and website failing. Wondered if it was my internet.

Only want one everything ok until I try to go to pay
No subject on 12:17 - Sep 1 with 891 viewsmylot50years

No subject on 11:39 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Still No result on the website so had to phone the box office and did it through them
Got though very quickly and they issued one for Millwall so if anyone else is having problems this is probably
the best route to take
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024