Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balogun. 21:51 - Sep 17 with 4580 viewsBobbi66

Looks a good signing
Balogun. on 06:58 - Sep 19 with 875 viewskernowhoop

Balogun. on 20:12 - Sep 18 by HamptonR

I was told this by someone close to Mr Beale, of course it may not be accurate, and circumstances alter cases.

It certainly isn't my opinion, my selection would definitely differ.

Also been told a few other truths, about some of the goings on behind the scenes.
Which were interesting, rather than OMG shocking etc

Football clubs have 'goings on behind the scenes'. That is where they should stay, shouldn't they?
Balogun. on 07:45 - Sep 19 with 793 viewsGroveR

Balogun. on 08:54 - Sep 18 by QPROslo

Balogun has some pace which Dickie and Dunne don't have. He looks mentally and physically tough, and nastier than Dickie as well. We needed a bit more of that too imo. Can't be sure watching on the stream, but it looks like he's helping that organisation you mention at the back, and cajoling and advising not just the defenders, but especially the younger players in front of him. Hope he stays as fit and strong as be looks now.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2022 8:56]

As first Warbs and now Beale favour ball-playing centre-backs, they need to be confident with the ball. Both Dunne and Dickie can panic when pressed and closed-down quickly and play bad passes to midfielders, full-backs, each other or back to Seny.

I'm struggling to remember Balogun play a pass that's put a team mate under pressure in our half. Hopefully the younger lads can learn from him.
Balogun. on 07:59 - Sep 19 with 775 viewsdistortR

Balogun. on 21:59 - Sep 18 by PunteR

Spill the beans..

First Northern, now Hampton..........QPRick teasers!

If you aren't going to share, please don't tell us you are ITK, it's so frustrating!!
Balogun. on 08:36 - Sep 19 with 717 viewsgazza1

Balogun has done OK last two matches, bit wobbly for the first few minutes at Millwall but otherwise been OK.....34 years old, maybe, but still good enough to play for us in the Championship - I am sure the Manager will be very pleased with his first two performances and likewise Balogun himself will be OK with the way he has played..
Balogun. on 09:40 - Sep 19 with 624 viewsQPROslo

Balogun. on 07:45 - Sep 19 by GroveR

As first Warbs and now Beale favour ball-playing centre-backs, they need to be confident with the ball. Both Dunne and Dickie can panic when pressed and closed-down quickly and play bad passes to midfielders, full-backs, each other or back to Seny.

I'm struggling to remember Balogun play a pass that's put a team mate under pressure in our half. Hopefully the younger lads can learn from him.

Balogun did make a pass back to Laird Saturday which although accurate Laird had a man on him, lost it and that resulted in Gayle shooting only just wide. Balogun may have done better in belting it it out for a throw but if that was a mistake it was a small one and all players make them. Like Tim in a different way he's not played a competitive game since May so to keep as fit as he has and put in the 2 very good performances he has after that break and no pre-season is to his credit I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024