Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R’s On The Radio 18:53 - Oct 14 with 2003 viewshantssi

Got a mention on the sports news on Greatest Hits Radio, Simon Mayo show, apparently it’s the first time in our history that we’ve been unbeaten throughout the reign of a Chancellor of the Exchequer!
R’s On The Radio on 19:20 - Oct 14 with 1902 viewsstowmarketrange

I commented on one of the confessions on his old radio 2 drive time show.It was about a Liverpool supporter in Rome for the 1977 European cup final and him not going to see the pope after he’d promised his mum he would do so.
I replied that Liverpool shouldn’t have been in that final as they stole the title from qpr the previous season.Matt,who is a Liverpool fan,said “just get over it.”
Petty I know,but Simon seemed to enjoy reading it out.
R’s On The Radio on 19:48 - Oct 14 with 1831 viewswhiffer

Begs the question: who did we lose to when Iain Macleod served in office for 30 days before passing away in 1970?
R’s On The Radio on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 1671 viewsterryb

R’s On The Radio on 19:48 - Oct 14 by whiffer

Begs the question: who did we lose to when Iain Macleod served in office for 30 days before passing away in 1970?

When my son mentioned this, we queried if it counted as we wouldn't have played a competitive game. Perhaps we lost in a pre season friendly?

I'm certainly not going to try to check!
R’s On The Radio on 22:26 - Oct 14 with 1592 viewsPeterHucker

R’s On The Radio on 21:41 - Oct 14 by terryb

When my son mentioned this, we queried if it counted as we wouldn't have played a competitive game. Perhaps we lost in a pre season friendly?

I'm certainly not going to try to check!

I've checked.

We didn't play because that bloke was Chancellor from 20 June to 20 July so it was in the close season.
QPR's season kicked off on the 15th August 1970. We won 2-1 away at Birmingham City.

16 days later I was born!

Question about Kwasi Kwarteng though, is he related to our former player Nigel?
R’s On The Radio on 23:09 - Oct 14 with 1524 viewsCiderwithRsie

More seriously, our very own Manisha Tailor was on Woman's Hour today (at about 20 mins in)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001cxrf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024