Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you 22:59 - Feb 14 with 1269 viewsQPsyR

The sad thing is it's not a serious matter to that bunch of sickening useless fkn wasters cos they draw their overinflated salary anyway.

Any more ?

FKA AcidPixie

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 23:13 - Feb 14 with 1211 viewsPlanetHonneywood

One for Tony Pony, Les and his Lackeys.

Said it before and I'll say it again: every problem at that club starts at the top and we've had 25 years of it.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 23:46 - Feb 14 with 1159 viewsRs_Holy

this ones to all the loaners who simply don't give a sh*t!

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 23:58 - Feb 14 with 1136 viewsQPsyR

Sorry not quite sure if its rite to add to my own fred lol

But particularly Frenades and Critchley FFS just go, I mean..........

FKA AcidPixie

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 02:47 - Feb 15 with 1085 viewsQPsyR

TTKK

'dirty draws with skid marks'

A good description of the way the clubs been managed since 1994
FFS

FKA AcidPixie

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 03:01 - Feb 15 with 1077 viewsRamseyR

Tune!

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 03:19 - Feb 15 with 1067 viewsQPsyR

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 03:01 - Feb 15 by RamseyR

Tune!

Fair Play :-) x

FKA AcidPixie

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 07:46 - Feb 15 with 1006 viewsdistortR

The QPR 'Squad'................ songs for you on 09:12 - Feb 15 with 957 viewsRs_Holy

I'm Peter Gabriel ... Mrs Holy is Kate Bush for this one...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024