Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I'm mentally ill and have no private health care. 14:29 - Apr 10 with 1261 viewsLordPork

Basically, I'm screwed.

I keep looking at the squad and the team for Preston and today against West Brom and can only see images of us tonking Watford 3-2 a short while back.

Then I realise is was some 6 months ago.

am I in a parallel universe where somehow those same players have gone from world beaters to dross? Those exact same players had the where with all to be top of the League....I mean Nurse, explain it to me.

And then, just when I think I'm cured I see there's close to a 1000 just like me gone to get their medication directly from the fountain at WBA...madness, just madness
I think I'm mentally ill and have no private health care. on 14:45 - Apr 10 with 1132 viewsbosh67

Yup another starting 11 hampered by a number of players not being fit enough to start two games in a row, or at all.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 14:46]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I think I'm mentally ill and have no private health care. on 14:58 - Apr 10 with 1061 viewsRangersDave

Not sure its down to 'real' injuries to be honest.

This team lay down and died many many weeks ago.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024