Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alarm Bells Blackpool March 14th 01:28 - Apr 16 with 1233 viewsmylot50years

I do understand GA has come in during a difficult time at our club with enthusiasm to improve our situation but
On the 14th March making my way up to Blackpool one of my main concerns was one of our most influential players Sam Field was one yellow card away from a two game ban, now we all know how that game unfolded and that the game was lost at halftime, and at that point I assumed we wouldn't see Field for the second half as the two game ban for 10 yellow cards expired that game and he got to halftime without being booked and would have avoided any ban for getting to 10.
Amazingly he did stay on to complete the match even though GA made three substitutions on 60 minutes and losing 5-1 still left him on, fortunately he avoided a booking but that was really a basic tactical decision that when a game is gone an aware coach makes.
Much has gone on to question issues since Blackpool as to setting the side up as regard to the opposition we might be playing, many like for like substitutions made far to late to have any effect in yet another defeat.
Yet today he rightly made three substitutions on the hour trying to give us more mobility up front and in doing so took off Chair although not having a great game he would have been able to with Lowe and Richards offer much more ability to create chances that had been so sadly missing, with some movement in our build up play.
A truly mystifying substitution at that stage of the game.
GA on Wednesday put a midfield out that will protect our defence for the early stages of the game and with the players available to you give us movement up front, for weeks now we have been so predictable for the opposition to set up against us.
GA let's give Norwich a surprise in the way we approach Wednesday, a good start could be do a man to man marking job on Josh Sargent from the start, midfield working hard to ease the pressure on the defence, and movement up front.
Along with that and and us supporters making plenty of noise there's a very good chance of beating Norwich, I still think with the correct preparation, we have the players available at our club to get us out of this mess we find ourselves in.
Alarm Bells Blackpool March 14th on 02:40 - Apr 16 with 1127 viewsacricketer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024