Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 43. 11:42 - Apr 18 with 2048 viewsBluce_Ree

Yes, yes. I know. We're f*cked like hooped vaginas. But what can you do?

Huddersfield - 43 points - goal difference an issue but their recent good form is going to shit - WWWDL - A vs Sunderland (9th). Sunderland in the mix for the playoffs. On the back of two wins also. Hoping Huddersfield eat some shit but it doesn't matter as whatever they do, we'll do worse.

QPR - 43 points - hopeless peasants - LLLDL- A vs Norwich (9th). Doesn't really matter does it. We'll roll over and take at least three goals right up the arse.

Cardiff - 42 points - game in hand, liable to at least get two more points - DLWLL. A v Watford (12th). Watford in patchy form. And of course they lost to us so are capable of being awful.

Reading - 42 points - new manager bounce/able to draw their way to safety - DDDLD. H v Luton (3rd). I can see Luton losing, just to annoy us.

Our fixtures

Norwich H (10th)
Burnley A (1st!)
Stoke A (16th)
Bristol City H (14)

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 43. on 11:57 - Apr 18 with 1963 viewscolinallcars

As you say, Luton will probably have the wherewithal to draw their way out of trouble. They apparently were helped the other day by Burnley's best striker having to leave the field early on.
Nothing goes right for us does it ?
The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 43. on 12:34 - Apr 18 with 1878 viewsBluce_Ree

We could play Burnley and they could field eleven Tony Scullys and we'd still figure out a way to lose. Fair play to Reading for getting anything out of that game, the fake hooped c*nts.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 43. on 09:19 - Apr 19 with 1592 viewsBluce_Ree

Huddersfield snagged a point at Sunderland in a result beyond our wildest dreams so with them a point ahead of us with four games left, they're pretty much uncatchable.

Tonight's the night.

QPR v Norwich
Watford v Cardiff
Reading v Luton

Could we be bottom three by midnight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024