Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A small suggestion 11:59 - Oct 1 with 1264 viewsbellomatic

Could the goal celebration music only be played if we are losing by two goals or less when we score?

Playing it when we 3 down on the 90th minute rubs salt into the wound.
A small suggestion on 12:01 - Oct 1 with 1247 viewsGaryBannister86

Good point, on the other hand don't knock us scoring a goal under any circumstances. At home. Down the Loft end.

And the little squeal their left back did when he got Armstronged was very amusing.

It was this bloke who also raised his eyebrows and gave a rye smile to us when the ref didn't give the Armstrong penalty. He knew they got away with that.
A small suggestion on 13:15 - Oct 1 with 1126 viewsPaddyhoops

Heard it as I was walking down SA road . Thought Cov had scored again until I heard the music.
A small suggestion on 13:29 - Oct 1 with 1101 viewsbosh67

I agree. It does seem a bit mad to play it at 3-0 down with a last minute consolation. A few notes of the Funeral March feels more apt at those moments.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A small suggestion on 13:58 - Oct 1 with 1043 viewsstainrods_elbow

A small suggestion on 13:29 - Oct 1 by bosh67

I agree. It does seem a bit mad to play it at 3-0 down with a last minute consolation. A few notes of the Funeral March feels more apt at those moments.

The way things are at LR right now, I'd think playing the Funeral March when our lot take to the pitch would be apposite.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

A small suggestion on 17:04 - Oct 1 with 954 viewsBushRanger82

Don't play it at all until we've scored at least an equaliser.
The Coventry fans near me, ripped the piss out of that one.
A small suggestion on 17:58 - Oct 1 with 903 viewsNorthernr

Totally agree. Fcking embarrassing. Read the room.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024