Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off topic: Mark Cavendish to continue for 'one more year' 13:06 - Oct 4 with 1155 viewsR_from_afar

The Manx Missile is having one more crack at breaking the record for Tour de France stage wins. I'm crossing my fingers for him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/66786721?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARAN

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Off topic: Mark Cavendish to continue for 'one more year' on 13:27 - Oct 4 with 1115 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh God!

I love Eurosport cycling coverage. I genuinely think they're the benchmark for sports coverage at the moment. But, Jesus, the Deification of Cavendish is ridiculous. I quite like the man himself. Not his fault they live up his arse. But it'll make for cringey viewing again nextyear. Still, they have all winter for practicing cap-doffing and knee-bowing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Off topic: Mark Cavendish to continue for 'one more year' on 10:49 - Oct 6 with 913 viewsTonto

i have mixed feelings. I support him as the British cyclist, but I dont think he will do it, and also i quite like that he and Merx share the title - it seems apt? tow very different cyclists from different eras both greats.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024