Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA 21:53 - Oct 8 with 2483 viewsextratimeR

As things go from bad to worse, I just wondered, (as I will probably be watching one Home Humiliation after another), could the club provide us with some Factor 30, (no its not Vodka), as sitting in F Block really now needs a sun lounger, as global warming gets its teeth in and the October sun blast begins to bite in F Block?

(Guinness Vodka also accepted).
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 22:55 - Oct 8 with 2307 viewshamptonhillhoop

I've sat in HL since the 95-96 season. Remembered my sunglasses once. Every time I turn up I curse myself for forgetting
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 23:01 - Oct 8 with 2292 viewscolinallcars

Many a true word spoken in jest. I reckon the season will run Nov - March soon.
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 01:08 - Oct 9 with 2162 viewsBoston

Being a red head with anemic complexion, I learned pretty quickly, after moving out of the Loft terrace, that the SAR was an area that would have me resembling a ready to eat lobster. It was SPF 50 for this North American tourist come the Coventry debacle.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 17:30 - Oct 10 with 1896 viewsextratimeR

In the USA don't they bring drinks to your seats?
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 17:44 - Oct 10 with 1866 viewsCLAREMAN1995

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 17:30 - Oct 10 by extratimeR

In the USA don't they bring drinks to your seats?

Yes drinks ,popcorn , hotdogs and chocolate etc.One of the perks buy of course a massive inconvience if you are in the first few seats .The vendor stands there in the aisle and you have to actually pass the food and drinks along then the credit card etc .Luckily the yanks are pretty honest haha .
Of course the vendor spends the entire game going up and down shouting so that is not great .
Oh last thing be prepared to pay $15 + for a beer
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 18:32 - Oct 10 with 1833 viewsBoston

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 17:44 - Oct 10 by CLAREMAN1995

Yes drinks ,popcorn , hotdogs and chocolate etc.One of the perks buy of course a massive inconvience if you are in the first few seats .The vendor stands there in the aisle and you have to actually pass the food and drinks along then the credit card etc .Luckily the yanks are pretty honest haha .
Of course the vendor spends the entire game going up and down shouting so that is not great .
Oh last thing be prepared to pay $15 + for a beer

$15, indeed, but this may surprise you, it's nowhere near that expensive in most parts. Only certain states crucify the sporting fraternity.

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 21:11 - Oct 10 with 1764 viewsCLAREMAN1995

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 18:32 - Oct 10 by Boston

$15, indeed, but this may surprise you, it's nowhere near that expensive in most parts. Only certain states crucify the sporting fraternity.

I forgot to mention the horrendous rip off that parking has become anywhere from $40 to $70 before you even get to your seat.
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 22:47 - Oct 10 with 1704 viewscolinallcars

Joking apart….it's about 11pm in mid October in Hammersmith and the thermometer ( invented by Arthur Mometer in 1902 ), shows 29 degrees.
I think soon the football season will be Nov - March.
Login to get fewer ads

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 23:01 - Oct 10 with 1695 viewsBoston

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 21:11 - Oct 10 by CLAREMAN1995

I forgot to mention the horrendous rip off that parking has become anywhere from $40 to $70 before you even get to your seat.

Aha, this is where I luck out, can get the train to Foxborough, not that I'm going there for a while!

SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 14:01 - Oct 12 with 1540 viewsextratimeR

I think it's £10.00 a pint at Spurs for NFL games?
SUN TAN CREAM IN F BLOCK RIVIERA on 14:49 - Oct 12 with 1500 viewswelwynranger

The club will not go along thatthey are not helpful in situations like that.

I remember a few years ago at a time when the weather was very bad. The forecast for the Saturday was minus temperatures .
I contacted the club to ask if I could bring a heater with me.
They refused.f
I contacted them again and poinjted out to them that when I came in August the teiomperature was 30 degrees I sat next to a fan.
They never replied
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024