Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Broncos 17:03 - Oct 15 with 1284 viewsMrSheen

Back in the Super League! Seven away wins in a row, finishing in Toulouse. God help them next season, but what an achievement.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 17:07]
London Broncos on 20:44 - Oct 15 with 1170 viewsNorthernr

Couldn't believe that, saw it was 14-4 at half time and assumed it was done.
I mean I can at leats walk to a Hull FC game next season now, but I love Toulouse!
London Broncos on 20:57 - Oct 15 with 1158 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 20:44 - Oct 15 by Northernr

Couldn't believe that, saw it was 14-4 at half time and assumed it was done.
I mean I can at leats walk to a Hull FC game next season now, but I love Toulouse!

In the mood for a season ticket now. See you there! Hard to believe, I thought David Hughes had finally run out of money and they’d do well to stay up.
London Broncos on 21:15 - Oct 15 with 1146 viewsQPRSteve

From the BBC match report:

"The composition of the division for 2025 and beyond has yet to be decided, with management company IMG working with the Rugby Football League to maximise the sport's growth - so even if the Broncos were to finish bottom of the table next season, they will not be automatically relegated."

Sounds like they are safe for a year.
London Broncos on 00:26 - Oct 16 with 1093 viewsBoston

London Broncos on 21:15 - Oct 15 by QPRSteve

"The composition of the division for 2025 and beyond has yet to be decided, with management company IMG working with the Rugby Football League to maximise the sport's growth - so even if the Broncos were to finish bottom of the table next season, they will not be automatically relegated."

Can we join that league?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

London Broncos on 06:49 - Oct 16 with 1048 viewsNorthernr

London Broncos on 21:15 - Oct 15 by QPRSteve

If they genuinely are doubling down on these IMG plans I'd be astonished if they let London fall away again having had the enormous stroke of good fortune to get them back in at this point against the odds.

Personally think it should go to a 14 team league with Toulouse and A N Other, and then just one division below it. League One has lost four clubs in 12 months and is not financially viable any more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024