Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's ok Gareth is proud. 18:19 - Oct 28 with 1578 viewssdm1508

Shame you don't get points for that we would be top of the league
It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:28 - Oct 28 with 1440 viewssdm1508

I wonder what game he is watching. I watched it at home today and it's sad that we now get excited for a tackle or a single pass. Our expectations have been dumbed down. Ainsworth goes on about effort and giving him everything but what about quality of play. Sadly you don't win games with effort alone. A basic manager has made us a basic team
It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:38 - Oct 28 with 1336 viewsPaddyhoops

It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:28 - Oct 28 by sdm1508

I wonder what game he is watching. I watched it at home today and it's sad that we now get excited for a tackle or a single pass. Our expectations have been dumbed down. Ainsworth goes on about effort and giving him everything but what about quality of play. Sadly you don't win games with effort alone. A basic manager has made us a basic team

We’ve got 8 points from 14 games. FFS . Change the manager it’s not working.
It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:38 - Oct 28 with 1335 viewsDavieQPR

Ignoring cups his record now stands at 7 wins in 42 games.
It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:38 - Oct 28 with 1329 viewsHarbour

We lost for the sixth time.. I will leave it at that
It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:39 - Oct 28 with 1306 viewsThe_Beast1976

It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:38 - Oct 28 by Paddyhoops

We’ve got 8 points from 14 games. FFS . Change the manager it’s not working.

He needs to go, and he needs to go this weekend. Leaving it til after Rotherham is just another waste of yet more time. He's not taking us anywhere other than dkwn I'm agraid. He's also taking the p1ss out of us all with his post match interviews.

Nice bloke, but come on how low have our expectations sunk?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 19:29]
It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:41 - Oct 28 with 1251 viewsDejR_vu

It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:28 - Oct 28 by sdm1508

Rudimentary 1980s football, implemented poorly.

They don’t need to run harder, tackle harder, they need a manager who knows what he’s doing.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:47 - Oct 28 with 1165 viewsDejR_vu

It's ok Gareth is proud. on 18:38 - Oct 28 by DavieQPR

Ignoring cups his record now stands at 7 wins in 42 games.

16% Seriously, is there another professional football club anywhere that would accept that?

Bluce is right, the club is cursed. These owners simply could not be more incompetent if they were trying their hardest to be as incompetent as possible. How tf did we end up with Billionaire owners who shouldn’t be let out of the house alone?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024