Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 18:10 - Nov 2 with 12911 views1983

Odds on favourite to be next President ?
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any madder

Donald Trump on 15:25 - Mar 6 with 1282 viewsPawelAbbott

Donald Trump on 15:07 - Mar 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ok, here we go again. What has Trump ever done for Putin that makes you think he's his puppet?

I'm not going to rehash everything about the sanctions Trump placed on Russia (which - again - Biden immediately ended when he was installed as POTUS), but I'm curious if there's anything beyond pure ignorance that allows people to hold on to that fully debunked talking point.

Interacting with people who still believe Trump is Putin's puppet feels like I'm talking to grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus.

What about the view of your ex-national security advisor
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-2024-john-bolton

Or the Kremlin papers that suggest he helped the last time
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-puti

Or New York magazines opinion
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/donald-trump-republicans-vladimir-putin-

Or American Veterans groups
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/veterans-group-donald-trump-putin-2024_n_65cf150d

Or fellow Republican Chris Christie
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3999008-christie-slams-trumps-comme
Donald Trump on 15:55 - Mar 6 with 1263 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 15:25 - Mar 6 by PawelAbbott

What about the view of your ex-national security advisor
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-2024-john-bolton

Or the Kremlin papers that suggest he helped the last time
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-puti

Or New York magazines opinion
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/donald-trump-republicans-vladimir-putin-

Or American Veterans groups
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/veterans-group-donald-trump-putin-2024_n_65cf150d

Or fellow Republican Chris Christie
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3999008-christie-slams-trumps-comme

Notice your biased articles featuring all the gaslighting from Trump haters like Bolton never mention one word about the sanctions Trump placed on Russia?

And how those sanctions held up construction of Nord Stream (a VITAL cog in the Russian economy) for years?

Nope. Because even though it's a key point in the discussion, really it's THE key point, it doesn't fit the narrative.

The propaganda is only going to get even more fierce as the polls get even better for Trump and reality sets in.

Which makes me really worried about the massive violence that will follow Trump's victory. Practically everyone who doesn't already hate Trump can see right though the propaganda media by now, so they aren't winning over new converts. But what they ARE doing is radicalizing their base, and all the blood will be on their hands.
[Post edited 6 Mar 23:49]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 18:39 - Mar 6 with 1204 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 18:27 - Mar 5 by shingle

I have been told that not not so long ago there were no oversea conflicts and no innocents civilians being slaughtered or the American military were not losing there lives in great numbers, can anyone name the President was in charge at that time as i am not to clued up on the matter.

Found the answer now seeing as nobody wanted to reply it was Trump.
Donald Trump on 19:12 - Mar 6 with 1188 viewsonehunglow

Donald Trump on 15:55 - Mar 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Notice your biased articles featuring all the gaslighting from Trump haters like Bolton never mention one word about the sanctions Trump placed on Russia?

And how those sanctions held up construction of Nord Stream (a VITAL cog in the Russian economy) for years?

Nope. Because even though it's a key point in the discussion, really it's THE key point, it doesn't fit the narrative.

The propaganda is only going to get even more fierce as the polls get even better for Trump and reality sets in.

Which makes me really worried about the massive violence that will follow Trump's victory. Practically everyone who doesn't already hate Trump can see right though the propaganda media by now, so they aren't winning over new converts. But what they ARE doing is radicalizing their base, and all the blood will be on their hands.

Propaganda
Media
Fake news

Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Donald Trump on 19:20 - Mar 6 with 1181 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 15:07 - Mar 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ok, here we go again. What has Trump ever done for Putin that makes you think he's his puppet?

I'm not going to rehash everything about the sanctions Trump placed on Russia (which - again - Biden immediately ended when he was installed as POTUS), but I'm curious if there's anything beyond pure ignorance that allows people to hold on to that fully debunked talking point.

Interacting with people who still believe Trump is Putin's puppet feels like I'm talking to grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus.

A Reuters review found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida.

I am sure that this not the money laundering that some woke people think it is.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 20:38 - Mar 7 with 1084 viewsBoundy

Donald Trump on 18:39 - Mar 6 by shingle

This Trump ?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/seth-meyers-reads-out-trump-s-entire-rap-sh

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Donald Trump on 22:22 - Mar 7 with 1056 viewsmajorraglan

Donald Trump on 15:55 - Mar 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Do you mean the ones it took him ages to introduce after deadlines set by congress had expired? He signed the ones against Iran on time, but no so the ones for Russia. Trump appears far more pro Russia than any of his predecessors.

He did sign legislation against Nord Stream 2 despite opposition from Russia and the EU, some say it was to protect the US LNG industry, but whether it was or not given the developments with the Ukraine it was a good move.
Donald Trump on 05:33 - Mar 8 with 1018 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 22:22 - Mar 7 by majorraglan

Do you mean the ones it took him ages to introduce after deadlines set by congress had expired? He signed the ones against Iran on time, but no so the ones for Russia. Trump appears far more pro Russia than any of his predecessors.

He did sign legislation against Nord Stream 2 despite opposition from Russia and the EU, some say it was to protect the US LNG industry, but whether it was or not given the developments with the Ukraine it was a good move.

Far more? Yeah, OK.

But the really bizarre conclusion to this Nord Stream embargo tale is the fact that Biden IMMEDIATELY rescinded it all in Jan 21, and I believe Nord Stream construction began again weeks if not days after his inauguration.

Nobody batted an eye.

Because of course, the hideous orange guy everyone said was Putin's Puppet for the last 4 years was gone. So why worry about the possibility the new POTUS whose family is getting millions from Russians closely connected to Putin because.......zzzzz.
[Post edited 8 Mar 5:41]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 17:10 - Mar 8 with 938 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 18:39 - Mar 6 by shingle

Yeah, the same Trump who had Americans fighting amongst themselves on the streets.

Face it, Trump is a problem, maybe he's not as much of a problem as a clearly unfit POTUS who seems to have medical issues that may include dementia, given his "performances"

The USA is screwed either way just the problems will be different.

Nobody in Europe will be supporting a presidential candidate who spouts crazy stuff,,

What did Trump say?
Speaking at a rally in Conway, South Carolina, Trump recalled how as president he told an unidentified NATO member that he would withhold U.S. help and “encourage” Russia to do as it wishes with allies that do not contribute enough to military spending.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recounted saying. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg shot back with an unusually strong statement saying that Trump was threatening the security of the entire trans-Atlantic alliance.
Donald Trump on 19:29 - Mar 8 with 913 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Both these candidates are showing signs of a reduction in cognitive function.

The difference for me is that one is likely to take advice and act accordingly. The other is unlikely to take advice and will act out of spite, hatred and seeking revenge on those that he thinks have wronged him.
Donald Trump on 20:15 - Mar 8 with 870 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 19:29 - Mar 8 by JumpingJackFlash

Both these candidates are showing signs of a reduction in cognitive function.

The difference for me is that one is likely to take advice and act accordingly. The other is unlikely to take advice and will act out of spite, hatred and seeking revenge on those that he thinks have wronged him.

Something else that is prevalent in politics these days, the automatic use of the language of denial and/or mental health issues such as Trump derangement syndrome or the claim that any article that is derogatory to your chosen "hero" is clearly biased.

It's become very clear that the two sides are so entrenched in their own vjiews that anything said against their candidate is immediatel classed as a lie or taken out of context, that it cannot be right in any way.

This is 21st Century politics, the politics of denial and deceit taken to even loftier levels of badness than ever before because now even the electorate practise these things.

Social media and the rise of the biased mainstream media are to blame for much of it, when people like Rupert Murdoch control so much of the media then they control that much f the narrative too.
Donald Trump on 12:26 - Mar 10 with 766 viewsAnotherJohn

Paying for MAGA messages on North Korean 122m shells?

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2024/01/22/russians-showed-a-122mm-north-korean-sh

More craziness from the Moscow Ass-licking Geriatric Alliance?
Donald Trump on 18:47 - Mar 10 with 715 viewsshingle

Clinton, Bush, Obama and Biden 10 wars between them and thousands of innocents and military killled, Trump no wars is this correct.
Donald Trump on 18:50 - Mar 10 with 707 viewsPawelAbbott

Donald Trump on 20:15 - Mar 8 by SullutaCreturned

Something else that is prevalent in politics these days, the automatic use of the language of denial and/or mental health issues such as Trump derangement syndrome or the claim that any article that is derogatory to your chosen "hero" is clearly biased.

It's become very clear that the two sides are so entrenched in their own vjiews that anything said against their candidate is immediatel classed as a lie or taken out of context, that it cannot be right in any way.

This is 21st Century politics, the politics of denial and deceit taken to even loftier levels of badness than ever before because now even the electorate practise these things.

Social media and the rise of the biased mainstream media are to blame for much of it, when people like Rupert Murdoch control so much of the media then they control that much f the narrative too.

Totally agree.
When politics has descended into every discussion being rejected as a lie or a conspiracy then there is no point to Democracy. You can't debate sensibly when each side refuses to accept anything is true. Its hard to see where to go from here apart from downwards to some Orwelian dystopia
Donald Trump on 18:57 - Mar 10 with 703 viewsDr_Winston

Donald Trump on 20:15 - Mar 8 by SullutaCreturned

Your last two paragraphs sorta contradict your second one. Liberal media can be just as, shall we say, selective with the truth as that on the right.

I agree with your general gist though. Social media and the internet especially has lead us to this point, where partisan tribes can gather in the same spaces and agree with each other that anyone outside their group is a monster.

For some reason the Youtube algorithm has been sending me loads of Richard Nixon interviews lately, and even someone as crooked as Tricky Dicky (crooked, but undeniably smart and capable) would be a better option now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donald Trump on 19:27 - Mar 10 with 684 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 18:57 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

Your last two paragraphs sorta contradict your second one. Liberal media can be just as, shall we say, selective with the truth as that on the right.

I agree with your general gist though. Social media and the internet especially has lead us to this point, where partisan tribes can gather in the same spaces and agree with each other that anyone outside their group is a monster.

For some reason the Youtube algorithm has been sending me loads of Richard Nixon interviews lately, and even someone as crooked as Tricky Dicky (crooked, but undeniably smart and capable) would be a better option now.

I don't see a contradiction, I said biased mainstream and social media, I made no mention of right, left or centre apart from saying "people like Murdoch" but that wasn't a suggestion that only the right did this stuff.

The general gist is avtually the main point. people walk into an echo chamber and any noises from outside are automatically dismissed. debate is stifled, lies are taken as truth and truth is regarded as a lie.
Donald Trump on 21:13 - Mar 10 with 655 viewscontroversial_jack

Donald Trump on 18:47 - Mar 10 by shingle

Clinton, Bush, Obama and Biden 10 wars between them and thousands of innocents and military killled, Trump no wars is this correct.

He increased the Bombing in Somalia. US foreign policy doesn't change with it's presidents. The cabal of neo cons in Washington dictate foreign policy , Rumsfeldt, Nuland, Blinken etc, not the president
Donald Trump on 22:58 - Mar 11 with 577 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 17:10 - Mar 8 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah, the same Trump who had Americans fighting amongst themselves on the streets.

Face it, Trump is a problem, maybe he's not as much of a problem as a clearly unfit POTUS who seems to have medical issues that may include dementia, given his "performances"

Nobody in Europe will be supporting a presidential candidate who spouts crazy stuff,,

What did Trump say?
Speaking at a rally in Conway, South Carolina, Trump recalled how as president he told an unidentified NATO member that he would withhold U.S. help and “encourage” Russia to do as it wishes with allies that do not contribute enough to military spending.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recounted saying. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg shot back with an unusually strong statement saying that Trump was threatening the security of the entire trans-Atlantic alliance.

Truss, Farage and Johnson all support Trump.
Mad i know….. 🫡

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 18:01 - Mar 12 with 520 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 17:10 - Mar 8 by SullutaCreturned

What did Trump say?

Seems you can not answer the question then, or maybe you know the answer and just can not get around to saying it which is a bit odd as it is the only definite and proven fact out of all the stuff you have just mentioned, but i can imagine him calling that guy a delinquent, you must have been appalled and it must have taken your mind off all the thousands killed under the previous administrations.
Donald Trump on 18:11 - Mar 12 with 506 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 18:01 - Mar 12 by shingle

Seems you can not answer the question then, or maybe you know the answer and just can not get around to saying it which is a bit odd as it is the only definite and proven fact out of all the stuff you have just mentioned, but i can imagine him calling that guy a delinquent, you must have been appalled and it must have taken your mind off all the thousands killed under the previous administrations.

The only definite and proven fact, oh no that's quite wrong. Trump definitely said those things about NATO.

Trump didn't send any troops out to war but that doesn't mean he's a safe pair of hands.

PS, obviously I am appalled when innocent people are killed in wars started by stupid politicians, Blair and Bush should be locked up.

Were you appalled at Trumps behaviour that lead to the storming of Capitol Hill?

Stupid politicians, wherever we look. We are screwed.
[Post edited 12 Mar 18:16]
Donald Trump on 18:23 - Mar 12 with 499 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 20:38 - Mar 7 by Boundy

This Trump ?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/seth-meyers-reads-out-trump-s-entire-rap-sh

You just used Seth Meyers a top Trump hater ffs he is one of these guys who has posted stuff like this all over YouTube and you no doubt have just found it, he was once called Mr Speculator lol, now try again with some non bias facts and try not to believe everything you see on the anti Trump media, those for Trump say the same shizer on praising Trump on the pro Trump media and guys like you simply believe who ever is against the guy you dislike, it is a case of posting speculative unproven stuff over actual proven stuff because you get easily taken in by everything you are told by a certain media outlet or simply do not like someone.
Donald Trump on 15:58 - Mar 13 with 436 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 18:11 - Mar 12 by SullutaCreturned

The only definite and proven fact, oh no that's quite wrong. Trump definitely said those things about NATO.

Trump didn't send any troops out to war but that doesn't mean he's a safe pair of hands.

PS, obviously I am appalled when innocent people are killed in wars started by stupid politicians, Blair and Bush should be locked up.

Were you appalled at Trumps behaviour that lead to the storming of Capitol Hill?

“ Were you appalled at Trumps behaviour that lead to the storming of Capitol Hill?”

I have been appalled with trumps behaviour on several occasions but telling people to march peacefully and making their voices heard is not one of them.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Donald Trump on 17:25 - Mar 13 with 414 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 15:58 - Mar 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“ Were you appalled at Trumps behaviour that lead to the storming of Capitol Hill?”

I have been appalled with trumps behaviour on several occasions but telling people to march peacefully and making their voices heard is not one of them.

Yeah he also told them to fight like hell and given how things went over there during the election and all the lnaguage he has used since, it was stolen, they cheated etc, urging a wound up mob to march as he did, well we saw the outcome.
Donald Trump on 18:20 - Mar 13 with 403 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 18:11 - Mar 12 by SullutaCreturned

There you go contradicting yourself again, the others all sent everyone to war and also killed thousands of innocents, Trump did not but you only mention that it is Trump who is not a safe pair of hands lol and as for being appalled at Trumps behaviour at capitol hill i am not, simply because i am weary of what the Anti Trump media are reporting about him and on the other side of the coin the pro Trump media say that what has been reported is extremely exaggerated so unlike yourself who easily jumps on a bandwagon and will believe whoever is flavour of the month, i am not naive enough to believe either side.
[Post edited 13 Mar 18:22]
Donald Trump on 23:51 - Mar 13 with 353 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 18:20 - Mar 13 by shingle

There you go contradicting yourself again, the others all sent everyone to war and also killed thousands of innocents, Trump did not but you only mention that it is Trump who is not a safe pair of hands lol and as for being appalled at Trumps behaviour at capitol hill i am not, simply because i am weary of what the Anti Trump media are reporting about him and on the other side of the coin the pro Trump media say that what has been reported is extremely exaggerated so unlike yourself who easily jumps on a bandwagon and will believe whoever is flavour of the month, i am not naive enough to believe either side.
[Post edited 13 Mar 18:22]

You need to educate yourself on Trump and drone strikes, then discuss the innocents.

Also there is no such thing as anti-Trump media. If there was he would have been challenged from day 1 on his lies. The truth is the press crave the clicks/engagement so they are not doing their job as free press.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024