Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairs goal. 18:02 - Nov 4 with 1744 viewsconnell10

Was a very good effort.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chairs goal. on 18:21 - Nov 4 with 1654 viewsBklynRanger

Didn't feel the need to beat himself 3 or 4 times before unloading. More of that.
Chairs goal. on 18:22 - Nov 4 with 1647 viewsted_hendrix

His first goal since February.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chairs goal. on 18:25 - Nov 4 with 1626 viewstraininvain

Chairs goal. on 18:22 - Nov 4 by ted_hendrix

His first goal since February.

First time he’s been let off the leash in 6 months.
Chairs goal. on 18:26 - Nov 4 with 1623 viewsPhilmyRs

Best Rangers player by a distance today.
Chairs goal. on 18:35 - Nov 4 with 1563 viewsCateLeBonR

I was only watching on and off at work but Chair seemed to do something good every time I looked. Especially for the goal! Willock looked much the same but great to see him on the pitch at least. We still seem to be reliant on worldies to get anything out of a game, which is a concern. Having said that second half we seemed to be finding space in promising positions quite regularly, which is encouraging.
Chairs goal. on 18:40 - Nov 4 with 1515 viewsQPunkR

Great goal but also great phase of passing leading up to it. Chair seemed to enjoy Paal underlapping with our new patterns of play - we might get a lot of joy out of that aspect, even more so with Cannon on the other side

QPR - "shit but local"

Chairs goal. on 18:42 - Nov 4 with 1497 viewsridethewave

Great goal - shame he can’t do the same next week as the pest got a pointless yellow card. He would have known he was on four already and would get a ban… bloody brainless.
Chairs goal. on 18:43 - Nov 4 with 1488 viewsted_hendrix

Missing next week by all accounts for getting booked today, this Is a huge miss for us as we currently don't have anyone who can score goals.
Unless anybody knows different.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Chairs goal. on 18:43 - Nov 4 with 1487 viewsHAYESBOY

Was alright..............

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chairs goal. on 18:45 - Nov 4 with 1454 viewsLoyalitat

Chairs goal. on 18:25 - Nov 4 by traininvain

First time he’s been let off the leash in 6 months.

Exactly this. Thank goodness the strait-jacket football of Gazza the great and Dobbo is no more.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 18:55]
Chairs goal. on 18:45 - Nov 4 with 1448 viewsQPunkR

Chairs goal. on 18:42 - Nov 4 by ridethewave

Great goal - shame he can’t do the same next week as the pest got a pointless yellow card. He would have known he was on four already and would get a ban… bloody brainless.

Aye very bloody annoying he misses Bristol and of course there refs have been told to clamp down on players kicking the ball away but at the same time it was such a small kick and most refs wouldn't have penalised it. Can't have any arguments with him getting the booking but equally it wasn't completely mindless like Dunne scuffing up the penalty spot the other week. Hopefully he learns from it

QPR - "shit but local"

Chairs goal. on 19:02 - Nov 4 with 1370 viewsnumptydumpty

Chairs goal. on 18:21 - Nov 4 by BklynRanger

Didn't feel the need to beat himself 3 or 4 times before unloading. More of that.

That's totally what I saw.

He had several other flair players to pass to, Willock, Dixon Bonner, Richards, Cannon Paal so was great to see he wasn't wishing to do everything.

Much better selection of players to go for win today, made a big difference also .

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024